- The report contains detailed information about CSP Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for CSP Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The CSP Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes CSP Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of CSP Inc. business.
About CSP Inc.
CSP Inc. develops and markets information technology (IT) integration solutions and cluster computer systems.
The company operates in two segments, the Systems segment and the Service and System Integration segment.
The Systems segment consists primarily of CSPIs MultiComputer Division (the MultiComputer Division) which designs and manufactures specialty, computer signal processing systems for the aerospace & defense markets.
The Service and System Integration Segment consists of the computer maintenance and integration services and third-party computer hardware and software value added reseller (VAR) businesses of its Modcomp subsidiary (Modcomp).
Products and Services
The Systems segments MultiComputer systems utilize commodity hardware components that are compliant with industry standards and open source software, and deliver a consuming computer solution to its customers. These systems incorporate processors, all interconnected by a high-bandwidth network. They are specifically designed for analysis of complex signals and images in real-time or in modeling and simulations. Computationally intense applications requiring these products include radar, sonar, command, control, communications, computers, intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance (C4ISR) with in the defense market segment.
The companys MultiComputer Division cluster computer systems are marketed under the brand name FastCluster. The 2000 SERIES systems included a VME 6U form factor. The Motorola G4 PowerPC RISC processors with AltiVec technology, high-speed memory and Myrinet-2000 cluster interconnect. The 2000 SERIES product line is suited for use by customers in the aerospace and defense markets seeking Commercial-Off-The-Shelf (COTS) solutions.
In year 2004, the company introduced the StarGate I/O blade, a 2000 SERIES board-level component designed specifically for high-speed data acquisition. The FastCluster 220R introduced a new rugged chassis, specifically designed to meet military standard (MIL-STD) specifications for airborne defense programs.
The 3000 SERIES product line targets DSP, signal intelligence (SIGINT), radar, and sonar applications in airborne, shipboard, and unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) platforms. With its built-in 10-Gigabit Ethernet technology, the 3000 SERIES supports the United States (U.S.) Government Department of Defense (DOD) vision of systems of systems in which embedded systems are not designed, deployed, and used in isolation but rather in a cooperative way.
All MultiComputer cluster computer systems use the open systems software technologies, such as message passing interface (MPI) software for interprocessor communications. These libraries facilitate the development of portable code for reuse across applications.
Aerospace & Defense Market: The company markets its MultiComputer systems to the aerospace and defense markets with emphasis on applications requiring the analysis of signals, such as sonar and radar. MultiComputer systems are sold primarily to prime contractors (serving as systems integrators) with in the defense industry and are used in sonar, radar, C4ISR systems, simulators, and signal and image analysis computers.
The companys suppliers are Myricom, Inc. for high-speed interconnect components, Freescale Semiconductor, Inc. for its PowerPC processors, and Wind River Systems, Inc. for VxWorks operating system software.
Aerospace & Defense Market: The companys direct competitors in the aerospace and defense market are Mercury Computer Inc., Curtis Wright and G. E. Fanuc. It also competes with Emerson, HP, IBM, and Dell.
Service and System Integration segment
The company is a systems integrator and VAR of integrated solutions, including third-party hardware, software and technical computer-related consulting services and managed services via a NOC.
Third-Party Hardware and Software
Modcomp sells third-party hardware and software products in the information technology market, with a focus on servers, midrange data storage infrastructure pr
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CSP INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CSP INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CSP INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CSP INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CSP INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. CSP Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of CSP Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of CSP Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. CSP Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. CSP Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. CSP INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CSP INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CSP INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CSP INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CSP INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CSP INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
CSP Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
CSP Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
CSP Inc. Major Shareholders
CSP Inc. History
CSP Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
CSP Inc. Offices and Representations
CSP Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
CSP Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
CSP Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
CSP Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
CSP Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
CSP Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
CSP Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
CSP Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
CSP Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
CSP Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
CSP Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
CSP Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?