- The report contains detailed information about Cyber Digital Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Cyber Digital Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Cyber Digital Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Cyber Digital Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Cyber Digital Inc. business.
About Cyber Digital Inc.
Cyber Digital, Inc. engages in the design, development, manufacture, and marketing of digital switching, Internet and networking systems. The company's systems are based on its proprietary software technology. Through its subsidiaries, the company focuses on developing integrated telephone service in the competitive local exchange carrier (CLEC) industry services. It offers small and medium-sized businesses and residential customers an integrated set of telecommunications products and services, including local exchange, local access, and domestic and international long distance telephone.
The principal focus of the company, as a communications provider, is to resell and provide low-cost alternative telecommunication services and other bundled services, focusing on small business users and residential customers.
Digital Voice Switches
The company offers an array of distributed digital switching systems for modern digital telecommunications applications and networks. These systems are Cyber Distributed Central Office (CDCO) and Cyber Tandem Exchange (CTSX), primarily for use by UNE-P migration providers and CSPs, who are forced to bypass the Bells' local switching networks pursuant to the UNE-P Phase Out Policy. The company has developed specialized Advanced Intelligent Network (AIN) software for modern wireline, wireless and fiber optic networks.
Cyber Distributed Central Office: The companys Cyber Distributed Central Office (CDCO) is designed to provide digital voice communications to subscribers in densely populated urban areas. Intended for Class 5 local central office exchange applications, CDCO features a distributed architecture with condensed hardware elements, as it is primarily driven by software. The companys CDCO switching systems serve as the core of Integrated Services Digital Networks (ISDN), wired and wireless services, microcellular services, and personal communication services (PCS). The CDCO provides digital interfaces for microwave systems, copper wire metallic systems, radio relay systems, wireless systems, fiber optic systems and satellite systems. The companys CDCO system consists of nodes connected by standard digital links, which permit optimization of the network with respect to specific size, required traffic capacity and desired applications.
The control functions of its CDCO system are totally distributed in autonomous processing sub-systems or nodes. Node processors are loosely coupled and exchange information through standardized inter-nodal communication digital links. The distributed approach permits switching systems to be co-located at the Bells' central offices as it is compact and small. Moreover, a failure in one node does not affect other nodes. In addition, the distributed approach eliminates bottlenecks, as the system offers multiple routes for call completion.
Cyber Tandem Exchange: Cyber Tandem Exchange (CTSX) serves as an inter-city exchange for long distance voice and data trunk services as well as a regional trunk exchange connecting to various local CDCO exchanges by fiber optic or digital wireline or wireless transmission. Intended for Class 4 tandem exchange applications, CTSX has only digital interfaces, which offer capacities ranging from 20 T1s to 20,000 T1s digital trunks. The companys proprietary Cybermesh software permits operation with synchronous optical networks (SONET) or point-to-multi-point digital wireless networks. The companys proprietary Cybermesh software allows all CTSXs connected in a mesh to provide virtually non-blocking service with traffic handling capacity.
Cyber Rural Exchange: The companys Cyber Rural Exchange (CRX) is a small distributed Class 5 central office exchange, primarily intended for rural, remote or community telephone applications. The companys CRX is used by local telephone operating companies to provide switched connections for local subscriber-to-subscriber communications and subscriber to the long distance networks.
Cyber Switch Exchange: The companys Cyber Switch Exchange (CSX) is a digital switching system designed for use as a private branch exchange (PBX) for offices, universities, hospitals and oth
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CYBER DIGITAL INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CYBER DIGITAL INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CYBER DIGITAL INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CYBER DIGITAL INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CYBER DIGITAL INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Cyber Digital Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Cyber Digital Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Cyber Digital Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Cyber Digital Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Cyber Digital Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. CYBER DIGITAL INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CYBER DIGITAL INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CYBER DIGITAL INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CYBER DIGITAL INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CYBER DIGITAL INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CYBER DIGITAL INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Cyber Digital Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Cyber Digital Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Cyber Digital Inc. Major Shareholders
Cyber Digital Inc. History
Cyber Digital Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Cyber Digital Inc. Offices and Representations
Cyber Digital Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cyber Digital Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Cyber Digital Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Cyber Digital Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Cyber Digital Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Cyber Digital Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Cyber Digital Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Cyber Digital Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Cyber Digital Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Cyber Digital Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Cyber Digital Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Cyber Digital Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?