- The report contains detailed information about Teraforce Technology Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Teraforce Technology Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Teraforce Technology Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Teraforce Technology Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Teraforce Technology Corp. business.
About Teraforce Technology Corp.
TeraForce Technology Corporation, through its wholly owned subsidiary, DNA Computing Solutions, Inc. (DCS), engages in the design, development, production and sale of high-density, high-capacity embedded computing platforms and systems. The companys embedded computing platforms and systems are applied in a number of industries including communications, medical imaging, seismic processing, industrial control, homeland security and defense electronics.
The companys embedded computing products are used for applications in which there is a need for high-density and high-capacity computing especially in environments where limiting space, weight and power consumption is important considerations.
The company's defense and homeland security applications that utilize embedded computing products include: Airborne radar; Ground based radar; Signal intelligence; Image processing; Unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs); Smart munitions; Automated fire control; Battlefield control; Airborne surveillance; Satellite communications; Electronic countermeasures; Infrared search and tracking; Ship based radar; Ship based sonar; Submarine based sonar; Missile interception.
DSP products consist of single-board computers utilizing digital signal processors produced by Texas Instruments Inc. These products are produced in versions with one, two or four digital signal processors per board. The boards include both VME and PCI versions, which are industry standard terms and describe the manner in which electronic systems interconnect.
PowerPC Single Board Computers
PowerPC Single Board Computer products are VME single board computers with one, two or four processors per board. The microprocessors used in these products are the PowerPC line of reduced instruction set (RISC), processors. The company also offers ruggedized versions of some of these products. Ruggedized products have been mechanically modified to withstand harsh operating environments such as temperature, shock and vibration. The company calls its primary product line of these products the VQG4. In January 2005 the company introduced a new product line called Nexus. The Nexus products utilize a different architecture from the VQG4, and are intended to address a different set of applications.
Embedded Sub-Systems are products that comprise an entire element of a system. These elements may include a number of single board computers, deployed in arrays, as well as other system components and enclosures. The company introduced the Eagle I product line. The Eagle products are designed for use as elements in embedded sub-systems. Eagle is based on the companys Matched Heterogeneous Array Topology (MHAT) technology.
WingSpan Software Suite
WingSpan is software that the company offers with its products in order to improve functionality and to facilitate the customers development process. WingSpan is a suite of software that includes a board support package to facilitate testing and integration into the operating system; a library of commonly used algorithms that have been optimized for its products; and tools to facilitate the development of application software or the porting of existing software to its products.
The application software is generally designed to operate under certain commercially available operating systems, most often VxWorks or Linux. Its products are generally offered in versions that would support either of these two operating systems, as well as certain others.
The Company's major customers include Pentek, Inc.; L-3 Communications; Telephonics Corporation.
The company's major competitors in the defense electronics market include Mercury Computer Systems, Inc.; Radstone Technology, PLC; CSPI Multi Computer Division of CSP, Inc.; and Curtiss-Wright Embedded Computing.
TeraForce Technology Corporation was incorporated in Delaware in 1995.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TERAFORCE TECHNOLOGY CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TERAFORCE TECHNOLOGY CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TERAFORCE TECHNOLOGY CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TERAFORCE TECHNOLOGY CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TERAFORCE TECHNOLOGY CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Teraforce Technology Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Teraforce Technology Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Teraforce Technology Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Teraforce Technology Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Teraforce Technology Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. TERAFORCE TECHNOLOGY CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TERAFORCE TECHNOLOGY CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TERAFORCE TECHNOLOGY CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TERAFORCE TECHNOLOGY CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TERAFORCE TECHNOLOGY CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TERAFORCE TECHNOLOGY CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Teraforce Technology Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Teraforce Technology Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Teraforce Technology Corp. Major Shareholders
Teraforce Technology Corp. History
Teraforce Technology Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Teraforce Technology Corp. Offices and Representations
Teraforce Technology Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Teraforce Technology Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Teraforce Technology Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Teraforce Technology Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Teraforce Technology Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Teraforce Technology Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Teraforce Technology Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Teraforce Technology Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Teraforce Technology Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Teraforce Technology Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Teraforce Technology Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Teraforce Technology Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?