- The report contains detailed information about Calix Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Calix Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Calix Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Calix Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Calix Inc. business.
About Calix Inc.
Calix, Inc. develops, markets, and sells broadband communications access systems and software in North America. It provides its products for copper-and fiber-based network architectures that enable communications service providers (CSPs) to connect to their residential and business subscribers. The company offers unified access portfolio, a hardware and software product that enables CSPs to provide basic voice and data, and broadband services, as well as enhance and transform CSP access networks. Its unified access portfolio consists of Calixs C7 multiservice, a multiprotocol access platform designed to support an array of basic voice and data services offered by CSPs, as well as supports high-speed and packet-based services, such as gigabit ethernet; GPON; and DSL, including very high-speed digital subscriber line 2 (VDSL2) and asymmetrical digital subscriber line 2+ (ADSL2+); and advanced applications, including IPTV. The companys unified access portfolio also comprises the E-Series ethernet service access platforms and ethernet series access nodes, which include chassis-based platforms, as well as fixed form factor nodes designed to support an array of advanced IP-based services offered by CSPs; and delivers high-speed broadband with interfaces that range from 10 Gigabit Ethernet transport and aggregation to ADSL2+, VDSL2, and point-to-point gigabit ethernet and active ethernet. It also provides P-Series optical network terminals (ONTs) designed to support broadband services, such as IPTV, RF video, business services, and mobile backhaul; and Calix Management System, a server-based network management software, which enables CSPs to remotely manage their access networks and scale bandwidth capacity to support broadband services and video. The company was founded in 1999 and is headquartered in Petaluma, California.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CALIX INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CALIX INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CALIX INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CALIX INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CALIX INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Calix Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Calix Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Calix Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Calix Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Calix Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. CALIX INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CALIX INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CALIX INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CALIX INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CALIX INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CALIX INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Calix Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Calix Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Calix Inc. Major Shareholders
Calix Inc. History
Calix Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Calix Inc. Offices and Representations
Calix Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Calix Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Calix Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Calix Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Calix Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Calix Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Calix Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Calix Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Calix Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Calix Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Calix Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Calix Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?