- The report contains detailed information about Concur Technologies, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Concur Technologies, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Concur Technologies, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Concur Technologies, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Concur Technologies, Inc. business.
About Concur Technologies, Inc.
Concur Technologies, Inc. provides on-demand employee spend management solutions. The companys software solutions enable organizations to control costs by automating the processes used to manage employee spending.
The companys solutions unite online travel procurement with automated expense reporting and optimize the process of collecting, submitting, tracking and paying supplier invoices, and check requests.
On-demand Employee Spend Management Solutions
The companys on-demand software solutions are designed to automate and streamline employee spend management processes, from travel purchasing through expense report generation, employee reimbursement, and vendor payment. Its solutions are designed to manage employee spending in areas, such as travel procurement, reimbursable employee expenses, and vendor payments. The company offers following software solutions:
Concur Travel & Expense: Concur Travel & Expense integrates online travel booking with automated expense reporting to provide corporate travel procurement and expense reporting experience. In addition, Concur Travel & Expense reconciles transaction data from various sourcesitinerary data captured at the time of booking, corporate card charges incurred during travel, and electronic receipts captured directly from the supplierto create a Smart Expense that is used to automatically fill in the details of the expense report as travel occurs.
Concur Expense: Concur Expense automates, simplifies, reduces the cost of, and improves internal controls associated with, the travel and entertainment expense management process. Concur Expense automates each step of the expense management process, from expense report preparation and approval to business policy compliance, reimbursement and data analysis. Concur Expense also includes report authoring features to help customers analyze, manage and reduce corporate expenses. Concur Expense streamlines back-office processing of expense reports through electronic preparation and integration with external financial systems. It contains auditing tools that allow for various audit practices ranging from auditing every report, to random audits or audits only of reports flagged as non-compliant. In addition, Concur Expense helps companies claim reimbursement of tax credits by tracking value added tax, goods and services tax and other international taxes. Concur Expense also offers business intelligence capabilities. Customers can use captured data to analyze trends, influence budget decisions, improve forecasting, and monitor for fraudulent activity.
Concur Cliqbook Travel: Concur Cliqbook Travel is its online travel management solution that automates corporate travel procurement and processing. Concur Cliqbook Travel offers employees an online corporate travel procurement solution that is tailored specifically to corporate policies and preferred vendors. Concur Cliqbook Travel enables customers to search for travel data from multiple sources, including consolidators, direct connections to travel service providers, and Internet-only sources. It delivers online procurement, reporting, and agency support.
Concur Invoice: Concur Invoice is designed to automate, simplify, and reduce the costs associated with the process of entering, approving and managing the payment of vendor invoices. It enables companies to streamline payment requests, facilitating approval processes and automatic updating of accounts payable systems.
Concur Breeze: Concur Breeze is an expense reporting solution designed specifically for small businesses.
Ulysse Travel & Expense: In August 2009, the company acquired Etap-On-Line, a provider of business travel and expense management solutions headquartered in Paris, France. The Etap-On-Line product, Ulysse Travel & Expense, is an on-demand solution that offers control and flexibility for expense management through a modular design that allows clients to implement its travel and management solutions in stages at their own pace. Other features include integration to existing back office systems, multicurrency and multilingual support (available in Dutch, English, French, German, Italian and S
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CONCUR TECHNOLOGIES, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CONCUR TECHNOLOGIES, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CONCUR TECHNOLOGIES, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CONCUR TECHNOLOGIES, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CONCUR TECHNOLOGIES, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Concur Technologies, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Concur Technologies, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Concur Technologies, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Concur Technologies, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Concur Technologies, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. CONCUR TECHNOLOGIES, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CONCUR TECHNOLOGIES, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CONCUR TECHNOLOGIES, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CONCUR TECHNOLOGIES, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CONCUR TECHNOLOGIES, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CONCUR TECHNOLOGIES, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Concur Technologies, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Concur Technologies, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Concur Technologies, Inc. Major Shareholders
Concur Technologies, Inc. History
Concur Technologies, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Concur Technologies, Inc. Offices and Representations
Concur Technologies, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Concur Technologies, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Concur Technologies, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Concur Technologies, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Concur Technologies, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Concur Technologies, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Concur Technologies, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Concur Technologies, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Concur Technologies, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Concur Technologies, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Concur Technologies, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Concur Technologies, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?