- The report contains detailed information about Axcelis Technologies Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Axcelis Technologies Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Axcelis Technologies Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Axcelis Technologies Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Axcelis Technologies Inc. business.
About Axcelis Technologies Inc.
Axcelis Technologies, Inc. designs, manufactures, and services ion implantation, dry strip and other processing equipment used in the fabrication of semiconductor chips. The company has a non-exclusive cross license of patented and unpatented technology with SEN. Axcelis offers a complete line of high energy, high and medium implanters for all application requirements.
High Energy Implant: The companys single wafer tool for high energy applications, the Optima XE, was released in the 2007 and upgraded to the Optima XEx in 2009.
High Current Implant: The company introduced its single wafer Optima HD product (for high applications) in 2006, which was upgraded to the Optima HDx in 2009. The Optima HD also supports molecular and hydrogen implants for dual poly gate and silicon-on-insulator applications to improve device speed and performance.
Medium Current Implant: With the introduction of the Optima MD in 2005, Axcelis re-entered the medium market segment. The company refers to this product as mid dose or MD because it has energy and dose capabilities which extend beyond the traditional medium space into traditional high and high energy spaces.
The company offers a full line of dry strip tools that cover the entire range of customer applications. The companys newest product, the Integra RS, was introduced in 2009. The Integra RS's unique multi-chamber design includes paired-chamber process modules that can run production recipes with the throughputs available for edge memory and logic devices.
Other Processing Systems
The company also provides aftermarket support for the installed base of thermal processing and photostabilization/curing systems manufactured by Axcelis.
Photostabilization/Curing Systems In some manufacturing processes, the photoresist stencil material spread on the wafer must be hardened or cured. Axcelis' curing (also known as photostabilization) systems use proprietary ultraviolet light sources to cure the photoresist so the material maintains the desired pattern during the subsequent implant processes and etch steps.
Aftermarket Support and Services
The company offers its customers aftermarket service and support throughout the lifecycle of the equipment the company manufacture. There are approximately 4,000 of its products are in use in 50 countries worldwide. The service and support that the company provides include spare parts, equipment upgrades, and maintenance services. The company provides service out of 47 field offices to customers located in 29 countries.
The company offers Business-to-Business options to support its customers' parts management requirements. AMI (Axcelis Managed Inventory) provides the customer with full spares support through which Axcelis takes responsibility for the complete supply chain.
Sales and Marketing
The company has 16 sales offices in 10 countries. In the United States, the company conducts sales and marketing activities from seven locations. Outside of the United States, its sales offices are located in Taiwan, South Korea, China, Japan, Germany, Singapore, the Netherlands, France and Italy. In Japan, SEN Corporation has a non-exclusive license to use certain patented and unpatented technology owned by the company.
As of March 30, 2009, the company also owned 50% of the equity of SEN Corporation, an SHI and Axcelis Company, or SEN, a producer of ion implantation equipment in Japan. In February 2009, the company entered into an agreement to sell its shares in SEN, which closed on March 30, 2009.
Ion Implantation: In ion implantation, the company competes against Varian Semiconductor Equipment Associates, Inc., SEN Corporation, Nissin Electric Co., Ltd. and AIBT.
Dry Strip: The companys principal competitors in the dry strip product market are PSK, Inc., Mattson Technology Inc. and Novellus Systems, Inc.
Axcelis Technologies, Inc. was founded in 1995.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. AXCELIS TECHNOLOGIES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. AXCELIS TECHNOLOGIES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. AXCELIS TECHNOLOGIES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. AXCELIS TECHNOLOGIES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. AXCELIS TECHNOLOGIES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Axcelis Technologies Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Axcelis Technologies Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Axcelis Technologies Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Axcelis Technologies Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Semiconductors Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Axcelis Technologies Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. AXCELIS TECHNOLOGIES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. AXCELIS TECHNOLOGIES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. AXCELIS TECHNOLOGIES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. AXCELIS TECHNOLOGIES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. AXCELIS TECHNOLOGIES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. AXCELIS TECHNOLOGIES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Axcelis Technologies Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Axcelis Technologies Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Axcelis Technologies Inc. Major Shareholders
Axcelis Technologies Inc. History
Axcelis Technologies Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Axcelis Technologies Inc. Offices and Representations
Axcelis Technologies Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Axcelis Technologies Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Axcelis Technologies Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Axcelis Technologies Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Semiconductors Industry Statistics
Axcelis Technologies Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Axcelis Technologies Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Axcelis Technologies Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Axcelis Technologies Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Axcelis Technologies Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Axcelis Technologies Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Axcelis Technologies Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Axcelis Technologies Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?