- The report contains detailed information about Axium Technologies, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Axium Technologies, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Axium Technologies, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Axium Technologies, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Axium Technologies, Inc. business.
About Axium Technologies, Inc.
Axium Technologies, Inc. provides surveillance security systems software and hardware. Its primary products include MAXIMUM Surveillance Software, which is the key solution providing interoperability for numerous digitalized security and surveillance products from diverse manufacturers. The company's Digital Video Recorders and Network Video Products are targeted at the Security and Surveillance segment of the gaming industry. The company's product Tagger Trap is a graffiti detection product, which detects and alarms local police of graffiti activity.
Maximum: The companys software solutions include Maximum program, a central surveillance system solution to monitor multiple sites with video, audio, and alarm signals over networks. The software has triple-monitor support which allows a surveillance guard to watch live video on the first monitor, alarm signals on the second monitor, and MAP on the last monitor at the same time. If microphones are attached to digital video recorder (DVR), the guard can hear live sound over network.
POS V-Link: The companys POS V-Link is the solution software that interfaces between POS system and DVR system. POS V-Link obtains transaction data from POS and video data from DVR and displays both the data and the corresponding video to verify transaction data with video.
TaggerTrap: The companys TaggerTrap detects the sound signature of a spray can and alarms the Police Department, Monitoring Center or security guard of tagging activity. With the TaggerTrap system, which includes a DVR network, users can verify graffiti and the tagger responsible for the vandalism with digital video and audio over the Internet.
The companys hardware products include digital video recorder, video servers, network camera, and analog camera.
Digital Video Recorder
DR-0412E DVR is a 4-Channel Network DVR: It can record MPEG-4 compression images up to 120ips speed at CIF resolution. It supports 4 hard disks internally. DR-0412E also supports periodic backup to NAS over a 100Mbps Ethernet port. It has 2 video output ports of BNC and VGA of multi-split video output. The DVR also has loop-through video outputs. The DR-0412E transmits live or recorded video with audio over the Internet.
DR-0812E DVR is an 8-Channel Network DVR: It can record MPEG-4 compression images up to 120ips speed at CIF resolution. It supports 4 hard disks internally. DR-0812E also supports periodic backup to NAS over a 100Mbps Ethernet port. It has 3 video output ports; a spot-screen BNC port, a multi-screen BNC port, and a multi-screen VGA port. The DVR also has loop-through video outputs. The DR-0812E transmits live or recorded video with audio over the Internet.
DR-1612E DVR is a 16-Channel Network DVR: The DR-1612E can record MPEG-4 compression images up to 120ips speed at CIF resolution. It supports 4 hard disks internally. DR-1612E also supports periodic backup to NAS over a 100Mbps Ethernet port. It has 3 video output ports; a spot-screen BNC port, a multi-screen BNC port and a multi-screen VGA port. The DVR also has loop-through video outputs. The DR-1612E transmits live or recorded video with audio over the Internet.
DR-1624S DVR is a 16-channel Network DVR: It can record MPEG-4 compression images up to 240ips speed at CIF resolution. The DR-1624S supports maximum 16 audio channels, and each video channel is mapped with an audio channel. It also supports periodic backup to NAS (Network Attached Storage) over Ethernet. It transmits live or recorded video with audio over the Internet.
DR-1648S DVR is a 16-channel Network DVR: It can record MPEG-4 compression images up to 480ips speed at CIF resolution. The DR-1648S supports maximum 16 audio channels, and each video channel is mapped with an audio channel. It supports 4 hard disks internally and 10TB in total by connecting external hard disks through the IEEE1394 port. DR-1648S also supports periodic backup to NAS over Ethernet. The DR-1648S has 3 types of video outputs including BNC, VGA and DVI, for viewing a16-split video output. It also has 4 Quad-screen video outputs and a spot monitor output. The DR-1648S transmits live or recorded video with audio over the Internet.
ST-4BE: It records video and audio data from DVR. ST-4BE gives visible and audible alarm to user in the event of any hard disk failure. If any disk fails, it alarms with beeping sound and indicates with red-colored LED in the front panel. Each disk is assigned with an LED so that the corresponding LED is lit when the disk fails.
ST-4BR: It is a hardware-based RAID, performs redundant recording of video and audio data from DVR. ST-4BR supports RAID level 1. Raid 1 mirrors data into two hard disks so that backup data is available in the event of hard disk drive failure. ST-4BR gives visible and audible alarm to user in the event of any hard disk failure. If any disk fails, ST-4BR alarms with beeping sound and indicates with red-colored LED in the front panel.
The companys Analog Cameras include PTZ Dome camera; AF Zoom camera; Standard camera; Fixed Dome camera; Fixed IR Dome camera; Vandalproof Dome camera; Vandalproof IR Dome camera; Weatherproof IR camera; Special camera; and accessories.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. AXIUM TECHNOLOGIES, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. AXIUM TECHNOLOGIES, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. AXIUM TECHNOLOGIES, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. AXIUM TECHNOLOGIES, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. AXIUM TECHNOLOGIES, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Axium Technologies, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Axium Technologies, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Axium Technologies, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Axium Technologies, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Axium Technologies, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. AXIUM TECHNOLOGIES, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. AXIUM TECHNOLOGIES, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. AXIUM TECHNOLOGIES, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. AXIUM TECHNOLOGIES, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. AXIUM TECHNOLOGIES, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. AXIUM TECHNOLOGIES, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Axium Technologies, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Axium Technologies, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Axium Technologies, Inc. Major Shareholders
Axium Technologies, Inc. History
Axium Technologies, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Axium Technologies, Inc. Offices and Representations
Axium Technologies, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Axium Technologies, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Axium Technologies, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Axium Technologies, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Axium Technologies, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Axium Technologies, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Axium Technologies, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Axium Technologies, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Axium Technologies, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Axium Technologies, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Axium Technologies, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Axium Technologies, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?