- The report contains detailed information about Avix Technologies Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Avix Technologies Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Avix Technologies Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Avix Technologies Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Avix Technologies Inc. business.
About Avix Technologies Inc.
Avix Technologies, Inc. operates as an integrated convergent communications company. The Company operates in two identifiable industry segments, principally within the state of Florida. The Integrated Communications Services Segment provides businesses with telecommunications equipment implementations and enhanced services. The Information Integration Services Segment provides businesses with information system equipment and integration services. The Company has acquired and seeks to acquire Internet service providers, telephone interconnect companies, computer/network integrators, and switchless resellers to operate within one or both of these industry segments. Finally, the Company is certified as a facilities-based Competitive Local Exchange Carrier (CLEC) in Florida, Georgia, North and South Carolina.
On July 9th 1999, the Company completed the purchase of the outstanding common stock of DSA Computers, Inc. (DSA). DSA is engaged in the sale of network integration equipment and services and is included in the Company's Information Integration Services Segment.
On August 5th 1999, the Company completed the purchase of the outstanding common stock of Telephone Engineering and Maintenance, Inc. (TEAM). TEAM is engaged in selling and servicing telecommunications equipment and is included in the Company's Integrated Communications Services Segment.
On December 1, 1999, the Company, through a wholly-owned subsidiary, completed the purchase of certain assets of Computer Advanced Technology Corp. (CAT). CAT is engaged in the sale of network integration equipment and services and is included in the Company's Information Integration Services Segment. The transaction was accounted for as a purchase.
On January 6, 2000, the Company completed the purchase of Syncom, Inc. (Syncom). Syncom is an Internet Service Provider (ISP) serving principally residential customers, and is included in the Company's Integrated Communications Services Segment.
On April 20, 2000, the Company completed the purchase of the outstanding common stock of International Business Telephone Systems (IBTS). IBTS is a telecommunications interconnection company and is included in the Company's Integrated Communications Segment.
On April 28, 2000, the Company completed the purchase of the outstanding common stock of Communications Systems, Inc. (ComSys). ComSys is a telecommunications interconnection company and is included in the Company's Integrated Communications Segment.
On December 8, 2000, the Company completed the purchase of certain assets of Progressive Technical Services, Inc. (PTSI). PTSI is a telecommunications interconnection company and is included in the Company's Integrated Communications Segment.
The Company is building a highly integrated, convergent communications company, through a combination of merger and acquisition activities and internal network design and development, which is planned to address the rapidly converging and expanding telecommunication and information systems demands of small to medium size businesses. The Company has a unique and multifaceted business strategy that includes an aggressive Acquisition/Roll-up Plan of private companies that poses the Company's industry focus. The acquired operational companies will create immediate critical mass, and a revenue stream, while providing a customer base into which USA DIGITAL will ultimately market and cross-sell its planned comprehensive suite of Next Generation Business Solutions and offerings, including information systems, such as Local Area Networks, telecommunications systems and, ultimately, telecommunications services, such as local and data services.
The Company currently offers the following products and services to its customers, by identifiable industry segment:
Integrated Communications Services
The Company currently provides telecommunications and computer equipment sales and service through its wholly owned subsidiaries TEAM, Inc., Comsys Inc., and IBTS. More specifically, these companies offer PBX systems, electronic key systems, call technology servers, voice mail systems, automatic call distributors and network and computer wiring to their customers.
Information Integration Services
The Company offers computer hardware and software, network integration technology and engineering products and services for small and medium size businesses. More specifically, the Company offers network and computer wiring, systems integration services and consulting, fire wall installation, local area network (LAN) and wide area network (WAN), implementation and maintenance and management of those products and services through its wholly-owned subsidiary, DSA Computers, Inc. DSA has been marketing these products and services since 1991. These services are also offered by Computer Advanced Technology Solutions, Inc., a newly formed subsidiary that was a spin off of the assets of CAT Computers from DSA Computers.
The Company currently offers local and long distance telephone products and services to its customers. Local service is offered under the re-sale agreements with Bell South, Sprint or GTE. Long distance is offered under a re-sale agreement with Qwest.
The Company's target market is small to medium size businesses that need assistance moving into the information age so that they can take advantage of new markets as well as rapidly changing technologies.
Avix Technologies, Inc. was founded in 1996.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. AVIX TECHNOLOGIES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. AVIX TECHNOLOGIES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. AVIX TECHNOLOGIES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. AVIX TECHNOLOGIES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. AVIX TECHNOLOGIES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Avix Technologies Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Avix Technologies Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Avix Technologies Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Avix Technologies Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Avix Technologies Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. AVIX TECHNOLOGIES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. AVIX TECHNOLOGIES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. AVIX TECHNOLOGIES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. AVIX TECHNOLOGIES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. AVIX TECHNOLOGIES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. AVIX TECHNOLOGIES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Avix Technologies Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Avix Technologies Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Avix Technologies Inc. Major Shareholders
Avix Technologies Inc. History
Avix Technologies Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Avix Technologies Inc. Offices and Representations
Avix Technologies Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Avix Technologies Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Avix Technologies Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Avix Technologies Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
Avix Technologies Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Avix Technologies Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Avix Technologies Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Avix Technologies Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Avix Technologies Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Avix Technologies Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Avix Technologies Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Avix Technologies Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?