- The report contains detailed information about Cistera Networks Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Cistera Networks Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Cistera Networks Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Cistera Networks Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Cistera Networks Inc. business.
About Cistera Networks Inc.
Cistera Networks, Inc. provides an Enterprise Application Server for IP Communications that provides an enterprise platform for the delivery of advanced application services, like recording, monitoring and quality reporting for quality assurance and compliance requirements; as well as broadcasting across IP phones, cell phones, overhead speakers, and two-way radios for event alerting and notification requirements.
The companys convergence products consist of application applianceshardware and software combined to deliver various feature-sets on a scalable architecture:
Hardware platforms: The Cistera platforms combine advanced software engines with hardware devices that have been optimized and in some cases, specifically designed to deliver the performance and scalability required for IP telephony application environments.
Cistera ConvergenceServer (CCS): The foundation of a Cistera IPT solution is available in six form factorsthe CCS 1000, the CCS 1500, the CCS 2500, the CCS 5500, and the CCS 7500 are designed to support small, medium, large, and service provider performance requirements for specific customer locations. The servers are rack-mountable, open standards-based hardware systems.
Cistera ZoneController (CZC) and ZoneSpeak enables IP phone systems to work with existing or newly installed overhead speakers to create a unified paging system. Cisteras solution supports simultaneous broadcasting to IP phones and speakers.
Cistera 1.9 Software Platform is a component-based architecture that enables scalability and management of IP Phone applications. This platform has built in media management engines that enable third-party application developers to leverage the companys pre-built componentsa voice recording engine, a broadcast engine, a content streaming engine, a pin code and authentication engine, a ruleset engine and a grouping enginewithout having to create each component from the ground up. This platform also provides configurable administration and management tools.
Cistera Advanced IP Phone Application Solutions: The company has developed a suite of IP communications solution sets.
Quality Assurance and Compliance are systems that allow organizations to better respond to the needs of their customers and their partners. This solution enables organizations to build feedback loops by automating audit and compliance needs through recording and monitoring systems. Quality Assurance and Compliance Systems include recording, monitoring, screen capture, supervisory intervention, and reporting tools that increase the organizations ability to view and response to customer experiences.
The application engines:
QuickRecord is a IP telephony voice recorder and media management service designed to support those environments requiring call recording functionality on an adhoc basis, using IP Telephony platforms like Ciscos Call Manager, Call Manager Express, and Sylantro PBX platforms.
CallCenterRecord Standard: It is a dynamic call recording and playback features for IP phone network. providing continuous call recording capabilities.
CallCenterRecord Enhanced: CallCenterRecord Enhanced builds on the successful CallCenterRecord. Enhanced provides for capabilities for the supervisor and auditor, including Quality Reporting, Monitoring, and screen captures. Enhanced offers a complete recording and monitoring solution for small and medium contact centers.
CallCenterRecord Enterprise: It is Cisteras premier solution for large-scale contact centers. It provides solutions for unified contact centers and builds on the functionality of Enhanced, including tighter integration with Cisco Unified Contact Center and Cistera QuickConnect outbound dialer, remote desktop control, as well as comprehensive dashboarding functionality.
LMRRecord for Cisco IPICS: It is Cisteras solution specifically designed to support Ciscos IP Interoperable Communications Solutions. Cistera is the first and only recording solution designed and certified for Ciscos IPICS offering. With this solution, customers could record all two-way radio, cell phone, and traditional analog systems in
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CISTERA NETWORKS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CISTERA NETWORKS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CISTERA NETWORKS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CISTERA NETWORKS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CISTERA NETWORKS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Cistera Networks Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Cistera Networks Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Cistera Networks Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Cistera Networks Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Cistera Networks Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. CISTERA NETWORKS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CISTERA NETWORKS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CISTERA NETWORKS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CISTERA NETWORKS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CISTERA NETWORKS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CISTERA NETWORKS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Cistera Networks Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Cistera Networks Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Cistera Networks Inc. Major Shareholders
Cistera Networks Inc. History
Cistera Networks Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Cistera Networks Inc. Offices and Representations
Cistera Networks Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cistera Networks Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Cistera Networks Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Cistera Networks Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Cistera Networks Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Cistera Networks Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Cistera Networks Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Cistera Networks Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Cistera Networks Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Cistera Networks Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Cistera Networks Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Cistera Networks Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?