- The report contains detailed information about Plantronics, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Plantronics, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Plantronics, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Plantronics, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Plantronics, Inc. business.
About Plantronics, Inc.
Plantronics, Inc. is a designer, manufacturer, and marketer of lightweight communications headsets, telephone headset systems, and accessories for the business and consumer markets under the Plantronics brand. The company also manufactures and markets, under its Clarity brand, specialty telephone products, such as telephones for the hearing impaired, and other related products for people with special communication needs.
The company makes headsets for use in offices and contact centers, with mobile and cordless phones, and with computers and gaming consoles. Plantronics headsets are used with cell phones, in contact centers, in the office, in the home, for applications such as unified communications (UC), with Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP), for gaming, and for other specialty applications.
The companys major product categories include Office and Contact Center (OCC), which includes corded and cordless communication headsets, audio processors and telephone systems; Mobile, which includes Bluetooth and corded products for mobile phone applications; Gaming and Computer Audio, which includes PC and gaming headsets; and Clarity, which includes specialty products marketed for hearing impaired individuals. All products are sold under the Plantronics and Clarity brands.
The company ships a range of communications products to 70 countries through a worldwide network of distributors, retailers, wireless carriers, original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), and telephony service providers. The company has distribution channels in North America, Europe, Australia and New Zealand.
The companys products are designed to meet the needs of specific markets and applications, such as offices (ranging from enterprise to home offices), contact centers, mobile devices (such as cell phones and smartphones), computer and gaming, residential, and other specialty applications.
The company has distribution centers located in the following locations: Tijuana, Mexico, which provides logistics services for products destined for customers in the U.S., Canada, the Asia Pacific, and Latin America regions; Etten-Leur, the Netherlands, which provides logistics services for products shipped to customers in its Europe, Middle East and Africa regions; Suzhou, China, which provides logistics services for products which are shipped with in Mainland China; Melbourne, Australia, which provides logistics services for products which are shipped to the retail channel in Australia and New Zealand; Sao Paulo, Brazil, which provides logistics services for products which are shipped to customers with in Brazil; and Tokyo, Japan, which provides logistics services for products which are shipped to customers with in Japan.
The companys primary competitor is GN Netcom, a subsidiary of GN Store Nord A/S., a Danish telecommunications conglomerate. In addition, Motorola, Logitech, and Aliph are significant competitors in the consumer headset market and Sennheiser Communications is a competitor in the computer, office, and contact center markets. It also faces competition from the cell phone device makers such as Nokia, Motorola, Sony, Samsung, and Apple.
Plantronics, Inc. was founded in 1961.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PLANTRONICS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PLANTRONICS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PLANTRONICS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PLANTRONICS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PLANTRONICS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Plantronics, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Plantronics, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Plantronics, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Plantronics, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Plantronics, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. PLANTRONICS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PLANTRONICS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PLANTRONICS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PLANTRONICS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PLANTRONICS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PLANTRONICS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Plantronics, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Plantronics, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Plantronics, Inc. Major Shareholders
Plantronics, Inc. History
Plantronics, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Plantronics, Inc. Offices and Representations
Plantronics, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Plantronics, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Plantronics, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Plantronics, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Plantronics, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Plantronics, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Plantronics, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Plantronics, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Plantronics, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Plantronics, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Plantronics, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Plantronics, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?