- The report contains detailed information about Axesstel Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Axesstel Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Axesstel Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Axesstel Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Axesstel Inc. business.
About Axesstel Inc.
Axesstel, Inc. provides fixed wireless voice and broadband access solutions for the worldwide telecommunications market. The companys products are wireless and can be substituted for wired phones and modems. Its products are based on 2G and 3G CDMA (code division multiple access), GSM (global system for mobile communications), GPRS (general packet radio service), and HSPA (high-speed packet access) technologies.
Products and Features
The company offers products in five categories: fixed wireless phones, voice/data terminals, broadband modems, 3G gateway devices, and M2M security devices used for voice calling and high-speed data services in homes, retail locations, businesses, public transportation and emergency response environments.
Fixed Wireless Phones
The companys fixed wireless desktop phones are designed for voice and data usage in homes, businesses and retail locations. Its phones are offered in standard and enhanced models. Its offers CDMA phones that operate in three frequency bands: 450 MHz, 800 MHz, and 1900 MHz, and GSM phones that operate in quad-band (850/900/1800/1900 MHz).
Fixed Wireless Public Call Office Phones
The company provides fixed wireless public call office (PCO) phones that enable telecommunications service providers to offer telephone service for public locations that are not serviced by landline networks. Its PCO phone couples proprietary metering technology with its fixed wireless phones, which displays in real-time the calling units used by the caller.
Fixed Wireless Voice/Data Terminals
The companys fixed wireless terminals offer a voice and high-speed data alternative to dial-up modems for areas not covered by a landline network. Users can plug their computers into the terminal for Internet access at data rates up to 153.6 kbps. In addition, users can plug any telephone into the terminal for voice service and any analog facsimile machine into the terminal for receiving and sending facsimiles.
Broadband Modems and 3G Gateways
The company offers various lines of broadband modems and gateways based on CDMA 1xEV-DO Rev. 0 and Rev. A and HSUPA technology. Its wireless broadband modem products, including USB Modem, USB Dongle, and ExpressCard/34, allow mobile professionals to maintain productivity with access to email, the Internet, data intensive files, and multi-media streaming. Its gateway products combine wireless wide area networking (WWAN), a Wi-Fi wireless local area network (WLAN) router, and a four-port Ethernet switch to provide wireless broadband data access via a plug-and-play solution that enables users to network multiple desktops and laptops.
The companys AxessGuard M2M security devices are available in two versions: AGG10 (GSM) and AGX10 (CDMA). These products provide a security system for residences and businesses by pairing a motion sensing security device with one of its fixed wireless phones or terminals to generate an alert via SMS (Short Message Service) or phone call in the event of a security breach.
Sales and Marketing
The company markets its products in Asia; Europe; the Middle East; Africa; and Latin America. Its sales and marketing team is located in the United States, China, Singapore, Mexico, England, Holland, Portugal, and Spain. Its major customers are located in Poland, Venezuela, and Puerto Rico. It also sells its products in North America (the United States and Canada).
The companys products are sold directly and indirectly to telecommunications service providers that provide wireless voice or data services in developing markets worldwide. Its principal end customers include Compania Anonima Nacional Telefonas De Venezuela (CANTV), Centennial (Puerto Rico), and Orange Poland.
The companys primary competitors include Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. and ZTE Corporation.
Axesstel, Inc. was founded in 2000.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. AXESSTEL INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. AXESSTEL INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. AXESSTEL INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. AXESSTEL INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. AXESSTEL INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Axesstel Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Axesstel Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Axesstel Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Axesstel Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Axesstel Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. AXESSTEL INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. AXESSTEL INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. AXESSTEL INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. AXESSTEL INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. AXESSTEL INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. AXESSTEL INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Axesstel Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Axesstel Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Axesstel Inc. Major Shareholders
Axesstel Inc. History
Axesstel Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Axesstel Inc. Offices and Representations
Axesstel Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Axesstel Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Axesstel Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Axesstel Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Axesstel Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Axesstel Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Axesstel Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Axesstel Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Axesstel Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Axesstel Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Axesstel Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Axesstel Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?