- The report contains detailed information about Concentrax Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Concentrax Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Concentrax Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Concentrax Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Concentrax Inc. business.
About Concentrax Inc.
Concentrax, Inc. provides monitoring and tracking systems for the automobile, heavy equipment, and trucking industries. Concentrax's primary product, called Track-Down is a self-contained transceiver Unit that can be installed in vehicles and essentially any movable equipment that has a battery. Concentrax provides a responsive and efficient system for vehicle and asset monitoring that accomplishes accurate tracking by using Global Positioning Satellite technology, existing cellular telephone networks, and a single-wire device that is hooked up to the vehicle's battery.
Products and Services
The Company engages in the marketing and selling of the Concentrax Locator Units; and providing the monitoring and reporting services of a central control station.
Heavy Equipment and Truck Fleets
A prominent application for Trackdown is in tracking heavy equipment. Without a tracking mechanism, owners of heavy equipment risk theft, unauthorized detours or problems associated with the vehicles being temporarily missing in action or used for unapproved jobs or projects.
Auto Leasing Companies
A similar application is appropriate with automobile leasing companies, which companies generally place restrictions on the movement of their cars either out of state or out of country. The money lost per year on missing or stolen vehicles is significant. Track-Down can eliminate the problem.
Tractor/Trailer combinations carry all types of manufactured goods on the nation's highways. Therefore it is important for businesses to know the location of the trailers and their cargo in addition to monitoring the tractors hauling them. For this application the company attaches a unit to the trailer with its own battery, which is recharged when the electrical connection for the trailer's lights is hooked up to the tractor.
The Company pursued school districts to mount the Vehicle Locator Unit's (VLU) on school buses. The units can act as a trip recorder and obtain travel information at specific, short term intervals to be stored in the VLU (up to 10,000 individual reports). The school district can confirm the route and speed of the buses both in real time and, (later in 2004) the stored information can be downloaded wirelessly at the end of the day; information of which the school districts may need in the event of an accident.
The Track-Down System
With intelligent, remotely programmable Locator Units memory, the Track-Down system provides the customer with the ability to reprogram alarm states and redefine acceptable operating parameters by remote control, via the Internet, without physically accessing the vehicle or Unit itself. The remote Locator Unit also performs various internal monitoring and diagnostic routines, alerting system operators to any potential Unit failure such as memory failure, memory parity error, low battery, input-output cycle failure and operating system error.
Anti Theft System
The standard Locator Unit can be used as an Anti-Theft System. It maintains a check on its position using Global Positioning Satellite tracking technology, and alerts central operators if its location varies from the pre-defined parameters. Since each Unit provides two-way communication, the command center can reprogram the Locator Unit from the central control station, making it possible to redefine the acceptable operating parameters without accessing the vehicle. Additionally, safety and anti-theft features, such as a starter-disable function, can be activated remotely.
Lo-Jack and OnStar, General Motors are the major competitors to the companys products.
Concentrax, Inc. organized in 1998.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CONCENTRAX INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CONCENTRAX INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CONCENTRAX INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CONCENTRAX INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CONCENTRAX INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Concentrax Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Concentrax Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Concentrax Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Concentrax Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Concentrax Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. CONCENTRAX INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CONCENTRAX INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CONCENTRAX INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CONCENTRAX INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CONCENTRAX INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CONCENTRAX INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Concentrax Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Concentrax Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Concentrax Inc. Major Shareholders
Concentrax Inc. History
Concentrax Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Concentrax Inc. Offices and Representations
Concentrax Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Concentrax Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Concentrax Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Concentrax Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Concentrax Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Concentrax Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Concentrax Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Concentrax Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Concentrax Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Concentrax Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Concentrax Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Concentrax Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?