Network Engines, Inc. Fundamental Company Report Including Financial, SWOT, Competitors and Industry Analysis
(Coronavirus Impact Assessment - Special Edition)
- The report contains detailed information about Network Engines, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Network Engines, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Network Engines, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Network Engines, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Network Engines, Inc. business.
About Network Engines, Inc.
Network Engines, Inc. engages in the design and manufacture of server-based platforms and appliance solutions on which software applications are applied to enterprise and telephony information technology (IT) networks.
Products and Services
The company designs and manufactures turn-key application solutions on which software applications are applied to enterprise and telephony IT networks. It offers its customers a suite of services associated with solution design, integration control, global logistics, smart services, and support and maintenance.
The company's primary business is designing application platform solutions and acting as partners (in conjunction with its original equipment manufacturer (OEM) and independent software vendor (ISV) customers) to bring products to market. It engages with its customers at various levels of their organization, particularly with engineering and product management, to optimize the solution by focusing on the convergence of the hardware, operating system, utilities, and application software. The company has developed a platform deployment and lifecycle process, which involves various major aspects of a proposed application design, from performance requirements to branding, packaging and quality assurance. The key phases of this process consist of the following: definition; development; prototype; pilot manufacturing; first article; and general availability.
The companys OS hardening and packaging services remove unnecessary and/or obscure code and features in the underlying operating system to reduce the footprint, improve performance and reduce the vulnerability exposure of its customer's platforms and appliances. It provides package management with automated update services that update and maintain the operating system when and if patches and updates become available. The company brands the application platform for its OEM and ISV customers. It provides graphic arts services to facilitate production of branding designs and it works with third-party production agencies.
The company has manufacturing facilities at its locations in Canton, Massachusetts, and Plano, Texas. It provides internal manufacturing and test services for its customers. It develops advanced integration control processes, systems, and manufacturing test suites. The companys customers' products undergo a system test and burn-in period prior to final inspection, racking, packaging, and shipping.
The company offers its customers various services associated with license management, regulatory approvals, global shipping, material handling, returns, refurbishment, and full inventory control that customers would otherwise be required to accommodate. These services are intended to help customers consolidate and streamline their business logistics operations and reduce the associated expenses.
The company provides its customers with global logistics support and order fulfillment by delivering the final product to either its customer or, at their request, directly to their end user customers worldwide. For customers with a production schedule forecast, the company offers management and distribution services that eliminate the customer's need to stock and handle finished goods. It maintains finished goods in Canton, Plano, and the Netherlands.
To streamline the sharing of information related to these services, the company provides customers with access to a self-service Web portal. This portal allows customers to view product manufacturing, inventory, and consignment status, as well as other operational events. Customers can also request additional information and use a link to automatically receive notification of shipments and inventory levels.
The companys smart services consist of NEI Element Manager, NEI Update Service, and NEI Smart Task Manager. These services allow customers to monitor, measure, maintain, and manage appliance platforms and deploy secure, hardened solutions for application platforms. Its customers may use its NEI Element Manager to manage multiple platform deployments, monitor system health,
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. NETWORK ENGINES, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NETWORK ENGINES, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NETWORK ENGINES, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NETWORK ENGINES, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NETWORK ENGINES, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Network Engines, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Network Engines, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Network Engines, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Network Engines, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Network Engines, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. NETWORK ENGINES, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NETWORK ENGINES, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Consensus
7.2. Experts Revisions
8. NETWORK ENGINES, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. NETWORK ENGINES, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. NETWORK ENGINES, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. NETWORK ENGINES, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF FIGURES
Network Engines, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Network Engines, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Network Engines, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Network Engines, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Network Engines, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Network Engines, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Network Engines, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Network Engines, Inc. Key Executives
Network Engines, Inc. Major Shareholders
Network Engines, Inc. History
Network Engines, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Network Engines, Inc. Offices and Representations
Network Engines, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Network Engines, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Network Engines, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Network Engines, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Network Engines, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Network Engines, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?