- The report contains detailed information about Electronic Control Security Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Electronic Control Security Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Electronic Control Security Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Electronic Control Security Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Electronic Control Security Inc. business.
About Electronic Control Security Inc.
Electronic Control Security, Inc. engages in the design, development, manufacture, and marketing of technology-based integrated security systems.
Products, Systems, and Technologies
The company offers both integrated, security solutions that incorporate various systems that comprise an individual technology. The integrated security systems the company markets consist of:
Computer Based Command, Control, and Communications Networks. The command network consists of a central processor, a common database and software that links various subsystems and components, allowing them to communicate with each other, and integrates the subsystems and components into a single system.
Intrusion Detection Systems: These are fixed location and rapid deployable infrared and fiber optic perimeter intrusion detection systems that detect an intruder passing through the sensors.
Video Motion Detection and Assessment Systems: As an adjunct to its perimeter intrusion detection systems, the company offers video surveillance equipment using closed circuit television cameras, digital processing and fiber optic links to monitor and assess the nature of an annunciated threat at the control center.
Electronic Surveillance System: This system creates a detection and verification band outside and parallel to a secured perimeter and is geared toward high-level security demands, such as border control, military bases, airports, power stations, oil and gas storage facilities, nuclear power stations, industrial sites, and prisons.
Entry Portal Control (EPC) Integrated Solutions for vehicles and personnel, including bollards, lift gates, road blockers, tire shredders, traffic control lighting, signage, and those elements for access control to government and commercial sites.
Anti-Piracy Technology for vessels at sea, including integrated long-range detection, identification, recording tracking and deterrence systems to identify potential threats to the vessel and provide non-lethal defenses as required.
Environmental Monitoring Systems: The companys WISE system (Water Infrastructure Security Environment) remotely monitors drinking water quality throughout the water distribution system to detect and instantly report the evidence of chemical, or biological contamination.
Computer Intrusion Detection Equipment: An information technology security system designed to protect computer local area networks (LANs) from illegal access via the Internet or by persons seeking to breach the LANs hard wiring.
Consulting Support Services
The company also provides consulting services consisting of risk assessment and vulnerability studies to ascertain a customer's security requirements in developing a risk management and mitigation program, as well as product design and engineering services, and support systems integrators and dealers/installers providing the same services. The company also provides security system design support services involving the evaluation and specifications of security systems and components that meet a client's operating and budgetary requirements.
Markets and Customers
The company markets its products domestically and internationally to: national and local government entities, including the Department of Defense (DoD), Department of Energy (DoE), and Department of Transportation; chemical and petrochemical facilities and major office complexes; energy facilities, including nuclear power stations, power utilities and pipelines; commercial transportation centers, such as airports and seaports; the maritime community, including large shipping lines and new-built shipyards; border security and border crossing inspection stations; rail transportation; and water and agricultural resources, including reservoirs, dams, fish hatcheries, and rivers. The company also markets directly to providers of integrated security systems, security systems dealers/installers, systems engineers, and other entities that may be contracted for a security system on behalf of a client. It also provides services to Securetech LLC.
Electronic Control Security, Inc. was founded in 1976.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ELECTRONIC CONTROL SECURITY INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ELECTRONIC CONTROL SECURITY INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ELECTRONIC CONTROL SECURITY INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ELECTRONIC CONTROL SECURITY INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ELECTRONIC CONTROL SECURITY INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Electronic Control Security Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Electronic Control Security Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Electronic Control Security Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Electronic Control Security Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Electronic Control Security Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ELECTRONIC CONTROL SECURITY INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ELECTRONIC CONTROL SECURITY INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ELECTRONIC CONTROL SECURITY INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ELECTRONIC CONTROL SECURITY INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ELECTRONIC CONTROL SECURITY INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ELECTRONIC CONTROL SECURITY INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Electronic Control Security Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Electronic Control Security Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Electronic Control Security Inc. Major Shareholders
Electronic Control Security Inc. History
Electronic Control Security Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Electronic Control Security Inc. Offices and Representations
Electronic Control Security Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Electronic Control Security Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Electronic Control Security Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Electronic Control Security Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Electronic Control Security Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Electronic Control Security Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Electronic Control Security Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Electronic Control Security Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Electronic Control Security Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Electronic Control Security Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Electronic Control Security Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Electronic Control Security Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?