- The report contains detailed information about eOn Communications Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for eOn Communications Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The eOn Communications Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes eOn Communications Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of eOn Communications Corp. business.
About eOn Communications Corp.
eOn Communications Corporation provides communications solutions. The companys offerings are built on open architectures that enable adoption of emerging technologies, such as voice over Internet protocol (VoIP), as well as concepts, such as service oriented architectures (SOA).
PRODUCTS AND PRODUCTS UNDER DEVELOPMENT
Millennium Converged Communications Platform
The Millennium is a multi-shelf system combining hardware design with configurable software supporting telephony operations. It is a system that can be configured to operate as a PBX, key system, hybrid, tandem switch channel bank, or as a conduit for data applications. The Millennium is digital and VoIP compatible. Its system design is based on distributed processing and DSP technology. The Millennium is a VoIP-enabled PBX offering customer contact center and computer telephony integration features.
Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP): The Millennium System offers support of VoIP, digital, and analog technologiesenabling businesses to deploy traditional, IP telephony or a combination of both for the organization.
Flexible Desktop Solutions: The Millennium offers a selection of telephones and desktop appliances to meet the communications needs of employees. Multiple models of VoIP and traditional phones, as well as button expansion modules are offered that provide access to the Millenniums call processing features.
Advanced Call Routing: The Millennium offers an array of call routing features necessary to route calls to the appropriate resource throughout an enterprise. Call routing plans can be simple or complex depending on business requirements.
Flexible Networking Options: The Millennium offers solutions for various networking applications. From campus environments to distributed call centers, the Millennium provides networking capabilities and data connectivity in industries where a communications hub is required to provide a central point of entry into a system or network.
Multimedia Messaging: With the Millenniums messaging option, employees and customers can use the communications medium that they prefer. The messaging option module provides users the ability to access and manage their voice, fax and email messages together from a single interface.
Automatic Call Distribution: Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) is a tool both for handling a volume of calls and managing call center operations. It is also a tool that small to medium sized call centers need.
CTI: The Millennium offers computer/telephony integration (CTI) solution that includes support for native CSTA interfaces and third-party TAPI, TSAPI, and CSTA applications. It provides customers with a common open-platform for building computer telephony solutions. Through integration with existing customer databases and third-party TAPI applications, the Millennium can provide visual call control and call monitoring to enable presentation of caller information based on Caller ID, ANI, or DNIS.
eQueue Multi-Media Contact Center Solution
The eQueue Multi-Media Contact Center is the companys product for customers who are looking to evolve from being a traditional call center company to a multimedia contact center. The eQueue System is designed to replace proprietary communication devices, such as private branch exchanges (PBX), automatic call distributors (ACD), interactive voice response (IVR) systems, recording systems, workforce management systems, voice mail systems, and computer telephony integration (CTI) middleware systems with a communications system. The eQueue Multi-Media Contact Center Solution is designed for contact center environments and its various integrated applications include:
eQueue ACD: The eQueue ACD application includes a single routing engine for various contact types for various routing capabilities and a single multi-media queue for various contact types, skills based routing for various media types, real-time supervision, and virtual agent groups.
eQueue PBX: The eQueue comes with a set of telephony features, telephony grade reliability, PBX capabilities, multi-featured phones, PC phones, and networking interfaces. The eQueue has a h
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. EON COMMUNICATIONS CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. EON COMMUNICATIONS CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. EON COMMUNICATIONS CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. EON COMMUNICATIONS CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. EON COMMUNICATIONS CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. eOn Communications Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of eOn Communications Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of eOn Communications Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. eOn Communications Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. eOn Communications Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. EON COMMUNICATIONS CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. EON COMMUNICATIONS CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. EON COMMUNICATIONS CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. EON COMMUNICATIONS CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. EON COMMUNICATIONS CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. EON COMMUNICATIONS CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
eOn Communications Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
eOn Communications Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
eOn Communications Corp. Major Shareholders
eOn Communications Corp. History
eOn Communications Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
eOn Communications Corp. Offices and Representations
eOn Communications Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
eOn Communications Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
eOn Communications Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
eOn Communications Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
eOn Communications Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
eOn Communications Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
eOn Communications Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
eOn Communications Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
eOn Communications Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
eOn Communications Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
eOn Communications Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
eOn Communications Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?