- The report contains detailed information about Argyle Security, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Argyle Security, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Argyle Security, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Argyle Security, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Argyle Security, Inc. business.
About Argyle Security, Inc.
Argyle Security, Inc., through its subsidiary, ISI Security Group, Inc., designs, engineers, supplies, installs, and maintains a range of physical electronic security solutions to commercial, governmental, and correctional customers in the United States.
The company conducts its operations through two segments, including Argyle Corrections and Argyle Commercial Security.
Argyle Corrections engages in the design and installation of security solutions for public and privately-owned/operated detention facilities. Argyle Corrections designs, assembles, supplies, installs, and maintains access control, video and integrated electronic control systems for correctional and government facilities throughout the United States. Argyle Corrections offers electronic security system solutions revolving around access control, including: electronic locking systems and hardware and security doors and frames. Argyle Corrections also includes the sale and design of jail furniture, security glazing and other security-based systems. It provides the goods and services to detention market integrators, electrical contractors and competitors of Argyle that lack their own in-house electronic solutions. Argyle Corrections product offerings include security locking systems, security hollow metal doors and wall panels, security windows, security glass and glazing, security furnishings and accessories, design support and full installation capabilities. Argyle Corrections consists of all of the company's businesses in the corrections sector, including Metroplex Control Systems, Inc. (MCS), ISI-Detention, as well as Com-Tec and PDI.
Argyle Corrections includes: MCS (MCS-Detention), which designs, engineers, supplies, installs and maintains complex, customized physical and software security solutions, access control, video and electronic security control system solutions at correctional and government facilities; ISI-Detention, which designs, engineers, supplies, installs and maintains detention systems and equipment, targeting correctional facilities throughout the United States; PDI, which is a full-service, turnkey solutions provider that manufactures high-security metal barriers, high-security observation window systems, detention furniture and accessories; and Com-Tec, which engages in the custom design and manufacture of electronic security and communications systems.
Argyle Commercial Security
Argyle Commercial Security focuses on the commercial security sector and provides turnkey, electronic security systems to the commercial market. MCS Commercial Fire & Security, referred to as MCS-Commercial, operates out of its own San Antonio headquarters and five regional offices in Texas and Colorado. Its security systems cover access control, video systems, intrusion detection systems, proximity and smart cards, biometric technology, photo identification (ID) printers and supplies among others. It also secures the community by levering technology through installation of intelligent perimeter security, wireless video, IP video and intelligent video surveillance. Its fire detection systems include QuickStart, EST2 & EST3, integrated life support systems, control panels, detectors, and audible and visible signals. Argyle Federal Systems is a newly operational business unit, which focuses on providing security solutions and services targeted at the federal government. In November 2008, Argyle Commercial Security secured a supply contract through the U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) to provide integrated security solutions and products to the various departments in the United States federal government and any other entity that purchases off the GSA contract. These solutions and products consist of Access Control, Video, Perimeter Security and ID Credentials.
In January 2008, MCFSA, Ltd. and all of the partnership interests of which are directly or indirectly wholly owned by ISI, acquired substantially all of the business assets and liabilities of Fire Quest Inc. (Fire Quest). Fire Quest is engaged in the business of alarm system sales and service.
In January 2008, ISI acquired substantially all
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ARGYLE SECURITY, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ARGYLE SECURITY, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ARGYLE SECURITY, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ARGYLE SECURITY, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ARGYLE SECURITY, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Argyle Security, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Argyle Security, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Argyle Security, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Argyle Security, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Argyle Security, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ARGYLE SECURITY, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ARGYLE SECURITY, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ARGYLE SECURITY, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ARGYLE SECURITY, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ARGYLE SECURITY, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ARGYLE SECURITY, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Argyle Security, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Argyle Security, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Argyle Security, Inc. Major Shareholders
Argyle Security, Inc. History
Argyle Security, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Argyle Security, Inc. Offices and Representations
Argyle Security, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Argyle Security, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Argyle Security, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Argyle Security, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Argyle Security, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Argyle Security, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Argyle Security, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Argyle Security, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Argyle Security, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Argyle Security, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Argyle Security, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Argyle Security, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?