- The report contains detailed information about IDO Security Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for IDO Security Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The IDO Security Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes IDO Security Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of IDO Security Inc. business.
About IDO Security Inc.
IDO Security, Inc. engages in the design, development, and marketing of devices for the homeland security and loss prevention markets. The companys products are used in security screening procedures to detect metallic objects concealed on or in footwear, ankles, and feet through the use of electro-magnetic fields.
The company devices designed specifically for applications in the security screenings and at security checkpoints in venues, such as airports, prisons, schools, stadiums, and other public locations requiring individual security screening.
The company designed and developed a security screening device containing proprietary and patented technology known as the MagShoe. The MagShoe creates specific electro-magnetic fields that detect the presence of metallic objects inside a persons footwear and the ankles, as well as next to or above the ankles. Its technology is designed to distinguish between a persons left and right shoe, analyzing anomalies for each foot but also for both together, and provides comparative screening results. The technology allows for both the detection and assessment of possible threats from the shoe and ankle area posed by foreign metal objects based upon the analysis of the detected metal material and their location in shoes. The MagShoe device has been designed to be portable and to integrate into and complement security screening arrays and systems. The MagShoe has been deployed and is in operation in various countries, including Israel, China, Spain, Poland, the Czech Republic, Australia, the Philippines, and Germany.
Solution - The MagShoe
The MagShoe, a device, is designed to create specific electro-magnetic fields which are used to detect and assess possible threats from metallic foreign objects by means of an intelligent detector system that evaluates and analyzes multiple parameters, including the location of the object, mass and weight against a baseline of what is normally found in shoes and the ankle area.
The MagShoe is portable, weighing approximately 25 kilograms per unit and can be deployed by existing security personnel, who can integrate the MagShoe into their security protocols and systems. The MagShoe is an electronic system and consists of three main sub systems: a control unit, magnetic field detectors, and a processing unit. The control unit is used to calibrate parameters in the system and to display the shoe screening results. The magnetic field detectors are used to detect the metals in and around the shoes and ankles. The processing unit interfaces between the metal detectors and the control unit.
Marketing and Sales
The MagShoe is sold internationally, primarily through independent regional distributors and local agents, and in Israel directly to end-users. MagShoes primary markets are in the areas of homeland security and include educational institutions, prisons, commercial aviation and maritime facilities, rail transportation, shopping centers/places of entertainment, business facilities bus and train stations, border crossings, government institutions/buildings, critical infrastructure, and defense facilities.
The MagShoe is manufactured by the companys subsidiary, IDO Ltd., at its facilities located in Rishon Le Zion, Israel.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. IDO SECURITY INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. IDO SECURITY INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. IDO SECURITY INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. IDO SECURITY INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. IDO SECURITY INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. IDO Security Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of IDO Security Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of IDO Security Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. IDO Security Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. IDO Security Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. IDO SECURITY INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. IDO SECURITY INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. IDO SECURITY INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. IDO SECURITY INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. IDO SECURITY INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. IDO SECURITY INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
IDO Security Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
IDO Security Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
IDO Security Inc. Major Shareholders
IDO Security Inc. History
IDO Security Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
IDO Security Inc. Offices and Representations
IDO Security Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
IDO Security Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
IDO Security Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
IDO Security Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
IDO Security Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
IDO Security Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
IDO Security Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
IDO Security Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
IDO Security Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
IDO Security Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
IDO Security Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
IDO Security Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?