- The report contains detailed information about Distinctive Devices Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Distinctive Devices Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Distinctive Devices Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Distinctive Devices Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Distinctive Devices Inc. business.
About Distinctive Devices Inc.
Distinctive Devices, Inc. provides services that focus on technologies required to deliver business solutions within and across enterprises.
Distinctive Devices India Private Limited (DDIPL) is a wholly owned subsidiary of the company. DDIPL is into the business of Infrastructure Management Solution, High Speed Voice and Data Communication, Access Solutions for Carriers, Networking Products.
Strategy and Technology Consulting
These services focus on the design and implementation of technology architectures that support the migration to e-Business and include the systems, processes, standard operating procedures, interfaces, and security necessary to provide business services on the Internet. It also includes a consultancy advisory practice assisting clients with the definition, implementation, and fulfillment of their business offerings.
Software and Application Development
The companys software and application development division focuses on various gamut of software development platforms. The division is involved in three different service offerings: Client-Server Applications, such as 3-tier Line-of-Business (LOB) Applications, Point-of-Sales (POS) Applications; and Distributed Computing Solutions; e-Business Solutions, such as Building and Managing e-Marketplaces, Value-based e-Commerce functionalities, and Change Management & e-Learning infrastructure; and Apps, such as Embedded Software, Desktop Portals, and Wireless & m-Commerce Applications
Technology Integration & Infrastructure Services
This segment of services would focus on core networking technologies that enable the flow of information by wiring organizations in LAN, MAN & WAN environments. These services focus on the design, development, and implementation of custom or industry-specific information systems.
Networking & Internet Infrastructure Solutions include LAN/WAN Design & Deployment, Virtual Facility Management, Internet Bandwidth and backbone solutions, and Security strategies and solutions.
Technology and Systems Integration include PC Support & Networking Services, Systems/Servers/Database Administration, Enterprise Application Integration, and Strategic Technology Planning & Evaluation.
The companys Sun Microsystems, include Servers, Workstation, Storage Solutions, Backup Solutions, and Security. Its Citrix include NFuse Elite Portal, and Meta Frame XP S/A/E. Its Real Time products include RTS CoBA, RTS - RealGain Series, and RTS- DATA Converters. Its products also include Oracle and Veritas Software, such as DB Suite and Back-up Solutions. It also offers Netgear wireless products.
The company has partnership with Sun Microsystems, Inc.; Oracle Corporation; Cisco Systems; Veritas software; Citrix Systems; Storage Technology Corporation;
iPlanet; and Netgear.
Distinctive Devices, Inc. was founded in 1961.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. DISTINCTIVE DEVICES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. DISTINCTIVE DEVICES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. DISTINCTIVE DEVICES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. DISTINCTIVE DEVICES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. DISTINCTIVE DEVICES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Distinctive Devices Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Distinctive Devices Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Distinctive Devices Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Distinctive Devices Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Distinctive Devices Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. DISTINCTIVE DEVICES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. DISTINCTIVE DEVICES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. DISTINCTIVE DEVICES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. DISTINCTIVE DEVICES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. DISTINCTIVE DEVICES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. DISTINCTIVE DEVICES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Distinctive Devices Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Distinctive Devices Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Distinctive Devices Inc. Major Shareholders
Distinctive Devices Inc. History
Distinctive Devices Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Distinctive Devices Inc. Offices and Representations
Distinctive Devices Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Distinctive Devices Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Distinctive Devices Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Distinctive Devices Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Distinctive Devices Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Distinctive Devices Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Distinctive Devices Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Distinctive Devices Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Distinctive Devices Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Distinctive Devices Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Distinctive Devices Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Distinctive Devices Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?