- The report contains detailed information about Molex Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Molex Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Molex Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Molex Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Molex Inc. business.
About Molex Inc.
Molex Incorporated engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of electronic components worldwide.
The company designs, manufactures, and sells approximately 100,000 products, including terminals, connectors, planar cables, cable assemblies, interconnection systems, backplanes, integrated products, and mechanical and electronic switches. It also provides manufacturing services to integrate specific components into a customers product.
Telecommunications: In the telecommunications market, the company offers high speed optical signal product lines, backplane connector systems, power distribution product, micro-miniature connectors, global coordination, and complementary products, such as keyboards and antennas. For mobile phones, the company provides micro-miniature connectors, SIM card sockets, keypads, electromechanical subassemblies, and internal antennas and subsystems.
The companys products include EdgeLine Connectors are low-profile, 12.5 Gbps connectors for use in high-signal transmissions and high-density signal applications; Impact 6-Pair Right-Angle Cable Assemblies extend the range of backplane applications to connect with next-generation telecom and data networking equipment; and VHDM H-Series Backplane Connector Systems achieve data rates approximately 6.25 Gbps.
Data Products: In the data market, the company offers its high-speed signal product line and storage input/output (I/O) products. It manufactures power, optical and signal connectors, and cables for data transfer, linking disk drives, controllers, servers, switches, and storage enclosures. It offers various products for power distribution, signal integrity, processor, and memory applications. It is also a designer in the industry for storage devices. The companys products include CLIK-Mate is a wire-to-board system with positive lock for applications, such as gaming machines and flat panel display televisions; and Micro Serial Attached SCSI Connectors deliver the speed and reliability server and storage drive makers need for enterprise-storage applications.
Consumer: In the consumer market, the company designs and manufactures various connectors for home and portable audio, digital still and video cameras, DVD players and recorders, as well as devices that combine multiple functions. In addition, the company provides products for video poker and slot machines. Its products include HDMI Type D Micro Connectors; microSD Card Connectors; and SlimStack SMT Board-to-Board Connectors.
Industrial: In the industrial market, the companys cables, backplanes, power connectors, and integrated products are found in products ranging from electronic weighing stations to industrial microscopes and vision systems. Its industrial product line includes industrial networks and connectivity, as well as industrial communication electronics and software. In addition, the company offers robotic connectors and I/O connectors for servo motors, as well as identified factory uses for products it developed for other industries. The companys products include Brad Software Development Kits for ethernet protocols to provide solutions for industrial-device manufacturers; Wide-Area Portable Flood Light to be used in Hazardous Class I, Division 1 environments; and Aero-Motive Compact AB Balancers.
Automotive: The companys automotive products are designed for infotainment and navigation, powertrain, safety and chassis, and body electonics. In addition to advanced electronics, it provides standard product offerings, such as HSAutoLink, MX150, STAC64, CMC, MX123, and Squib. The companys products include CMC 22-Circuit Power Connector; and MOST Vertical Junction Boxes.
Other: The company provides both connectors and custom integrated systems for diagnostic and therapeutic equipment used in hospitals, including x-ray, magnetic resonance imaging, and dialysis machines. The companys products include Mini-Fit RTC reflow temperature compatible headers utilizes its design and manufacturing expertise in applications for the mobile computing industry and showcase custom solutions for ultra-low-profile, mid-mount PCI Express Mini Card connectors for next-generation communication devices; and Helieon Sustainable Light Module Assembly with external, constant power supply accelerates innovation to enable the mass adoption of solid state lighting.
The company offers its products in the Asia-Pacific (China, including Hong Kong and Taiwan, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, and Thailand); the Americas; and Europe.
The company sells products directly to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), contract manufacturers, and distributors. Its customers include global companies, such as Apple, Arrow, Cisco, Dell, Ford, General Motors, Hewlett Packard, IBM, Motorola, Nokia, Panasonic, and Research in Motion.
The companys competitors include Amphenol Corporation, Framatome Connectors International, Hirose Electronic Co., Ltd, Hon Hai Precision Industry Co., Ltd., Japan Aviation Electronics Industry, Ltd., Japan Solderless Terminal Ltd., and Tyco Electronics Ltd.
Molex Incorporated was founded in 1938.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MOLEX INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MOLEX INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MOLEX INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MOLEX INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MOLEX INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Molex Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Molex Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Molex Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Molex Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Molex Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. MOLEX INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MOLEX INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MOLEX INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MOLEX INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MOLEX INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MOLEX INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Molex Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Molex Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Molex Inc. Major Shareholders
Molex Inc. History
Molex Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Molex Inc. Offices and Representations
Molex Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Molex Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Molex Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Molex Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Molex Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Molex Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Molex Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Molex Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Molex Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Molex Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Molex Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Molex Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?