- The report contains detailed information about Digital Video Systems, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Digital Video Systems, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Digital Video Systems, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Digital Video Systems, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Digital Video Systems, Inc. business.
About Digital Video Systems, Inc.
Digital Video Systems, Inc. provides a range of digital video technologies. The company manufactures and supplies a range of DVD components, sub-systems, and finished products for home, automotive, and other segments of the worldwide consumer electronics markets. It has operations in the United States, China, and India, with manufacturing in India.
Products and Technologies
The companys products include finished products for the automotive entertainment market, as well as a range of DVD loaders and mechanisms for DVD and DVD Rewritable products.
Car DVD Loaders
The company offers DSV-800 series of portable DVD slot loaders, which consists of three models, the DSV-810, DSV-811, and DSV-813. These products are targeted at the automotive, home, and portable DVD player markets.
The new DSV-800 series car DVD loaders are used in the new series of portable and automotive player products. The DSV-800 loader series are suited for OEM suppliers of car DVD players, and other applications.
New Car DVD Players
The companys player products include portable as well as in-dash DVD players and DVD receivers.
The VXM-3000 is a portable DVD player that is designed for use in the home or in vehicles. The VXM-3000 can be locked into a roof mounted docking station that provides power and connections to the vehicle's sound system. The system has a 10.2 inches wide format LCD screen and also supports MP3 and WMA playback.
The VXM-2000 series of portable car DVD players and the new VXD-2000 series of car AM/FM/RDS/DVD Receivers combine the features of a car DVD player and a AM/FM radio. The VXD 2000 in-dash Car DVD/CD/MP3/AM/FM receiver combines the features of a car DVD player and AM/FM radio.
VXM 2000 Series is for installation in a vehicle or freestanding use in the home. The multi-use DVD model VXM-2200 can be installed in either vertical or horizontal mountings in a car interior or at home.
The companys new DRL-100 Recordable ATAPI DVD+RW loader incorporates proprietary DVS technology and is designed to offer recording of digital media. This DVD+RW loader would be used as the key system component by a range of recorder/player suppliers. It also offers DRL 100 DVD+RW (rewritable) loader product, the primary component for DVD+RW recorder/players.
Digital Video Systems, Inc. was founded in 1992.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. DIGITAL VIDEO SYSTEMS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. DIGITAL VIDEO SYSTEMS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. DIGITAL VIDEO SYSTEMS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. DIGITAL VIDEO SYSTEMS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. DIGITAL VIDEO SYSTEMS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Digital Video Systems, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Digital Video Systems, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Digital Video Systems, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Digital Video Systems, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Digital Video Systems, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. DIGITAL VIDEO SYSTEMS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. DIGITAL VIDEO SYSTEMS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. DIGITAL VIDEO SYSTEMS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. DIGITAL VIDEO SYSTEMS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. DIGITAL VIDEO SYSTEMS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. DIGITAL VIDEO SYSTEMS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Digital Video Systems, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Digital Video Systems, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Digital Video Systems, Inc. Major Shareholders
Digital Video Systems, Inc. History
Digital Video Systems, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Digital Video Systems, Inc. Offices and Representations
Digital Video Systems, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Digital Video Systems, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Digital Video Systems, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Digital Video Systems, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Digital Video Systems, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Digital Video Systems, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Digital Video Systems, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Digital Video Systems, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Digital Video Systems, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Digital Video Systems, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Digital Video Systems, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Digital Video Systems, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?