- The report contains detailed information about Cisco Systems, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Cisco Systems, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Cisco Systems, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Cisco Systems, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Cisco Systems, Inc. business.
About Cisco Systems, Inc.
Cisco Systems, Inc. engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of Internet Protocol (IP)-based networking and other products related to the communications and information technology (IT) industry and in the provision of services associated with these products and their use.
The company provides a line of products for transporting data, voice, and video with in buildings, across campuses, and worldwide. Its products are designed to transform how people connect, communicate, and collaborate. Its products are installed at enterprise businesses, public institutions, telecommunications companies, commercial businesses and personal residences.
The company conducts its business globally and manages geographically in five segments: United States and Canada, European Markets, Emerging Markets, the Asia Pacific, and Japan.
Products and Services
The company sells IP-based networking and other products and services related to the communications and IT industry. In addition, its products and services are designed to help customers build their own network infrastructures that support tools and applications that allow them to communicate with key stakeholders, including customers, prospects, business partners, suppliers, and employees. The companys product offerings fall into the following categories, including its core technologies, routing and switching; technologies; and other products. In addition to its product offerings, the company provides a range of service offerings, including technical support services and services.
The companys products are used individually or as integrated offerings to connect personal and business computing devices to networks or computer networks with each otherwhether they are with in a building, across a campus, or worldwide. Its breadth of product and service offerings across multiple technology segments enables it to offer a range of products and services to meet customer-specific requirements. The company also provides products and services that allow customers to transition their various networks to a single multiservice data, voice, and video network, enabling economies of scale.
In its pursuit of market adjacencies related to its routing and switching products, the company has focused its efforts on technology product categories, such as application networking services, home networking, security, storage area networking, unified communications, video systems, and wireless technology. The company focuses on developing a new wave of technologies, which refers to as emerging technologies, which includes product areas, such as Cisco TelePresence systems, physical security, digital media, and the Cisco Unified Computing System.
The company offers a range of routers, from core network infrastructure for service providers and enterprises to access routers for branch offices and for telecommuters and consumers at home. Key products with in its routing category are the Cisco 1800 Series, Cisco 2800 Series, and Cisco 3800 Series Integrated Services Routers as well as the Cisco 7200 Series, Cisco 7600 Series, and Cisco 12000 Series Routers, and the Cisco CRS-1 Carrier Routing System.
During 2009, the company introduced the Cisco ASR 9000 Series Aggregation Services Routers, which are designed to help service providers deliver bandwidth-intensive video and data services to business and residential customers. The ASR 9000 Series builds on the ASR 1000 Series, its first aggregation services router series.
The companys switching products offer various forms of connectivity to end users, workstations, IP phones, access points and servers, and also function as aggregators on LANs, MANs, and WANs. Its switching systems employ various technologies, including Ethernet, Power over Ethernet, Fibre Channel over Ethernet, Packet over Synchronous Optical Network, and Multiprotocol Label Switching. Cisco offers a family of Ethernet switching solutions from fixed-configuration switches for small and medium-sized businesses to modular switches for enterprises and service providers. The companys fixed-configuration switches are designed to provide a foundation for con
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CISCO SYSTEMS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CISCO SYSTEMS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CISCO SYSTEMS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CISCO SYSTEMS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CISCO SYSTEMS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Cisco Systems, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Cisco Systems, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Cisco Systems, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Cisco Systems, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Cisco Systems, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. CISCO SYSTEMS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CISCO SYSTEMS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CISCO SYSTEMS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CISCO SYSTEMS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CISCO SYSTEMS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CISCO SYSTEMS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Cisco Systems, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Cisco Systems, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Cisco Systems, Inc. Major Shareholders
Cisco Systems, Inc. History
Cisco Systems, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Cisco Systems, Inc. Offices and Representations
Cisco Systems, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cisco Systems, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Cisco Systems, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Cisco Systems, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Cisco Systems, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Cisco Systems, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Cisco Systems, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Cisco Systems, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Cisco Systems, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Cisco Systems, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Cisco Systems, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Cisco Systems, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?