- The report contains detailed information about China Intelligence Information Systems, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for China Intelligence Information Systems, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The China Intelligence Information Systems, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes China Intelligence Information Systems, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of China Intelligence Information Systems, Inc. business.
About China Intelligence Information Systems, Inc.
China Voip & Digital Telecom, Inc. engages in the developing and sales of computer software and hardware, and digital video pictures system. The company also engages in developing and sales of computer network and network audio devices, parts, and low value consumables. The company is focused on the Voice over Internet Phone (VoIP) technology.
Products and Services
The company has different lines of products or services designed for individual users and enterprise users.
IP telephone is the hardware that supports the protocol of SIP or H.323. It has all of the same functions of a traditional telephone. It has two Ethernet Interfaces, taking one IP address, with one router.
Analog Gateway: IAD
An Analog gateway connects the soft switch system with the common telephone and converts the traditional telephone into a complete VoIP telephone having access to all of the functions that are found with using this technology.
The company's models include:
One FXS line: It can support one telephone.
One line with router: It can connect with one telephone, including a router, the company connects its LAN with computer, and so calling would not affect its going to the Internet.
Many FXS: 2,4,8,16,32,48, and 64 lines, ect. They can respectively connect with telephones in the same number as them. They are suitable to be used inside buildings and by enterprises.
With fleeing interface: It has the interface same as common telephone lines. The company connects the common line with the interface to realize one telephone with two numbers. It can get the calls from soft switch telephones and common telephones.
A Video telephone device supports the protocol of SIP or H.323. Along with receiving and making calls, you can see the caller on video as long as the other caller also has this capability.
Softphone is the software that supports the protocol of SIP or H.323. Users make calls by using the computer keyboard or soft keyboard to dial, with the same functions as IP telephone. The Softphone user communicates using a computer headset. Using this function, a user can communicate with any hardware terminal device.
WiFi Phone is new product to be introduced by the company. It is a type of IP phone set that supports both SIP protocol and 802.11 connections, and also an end user device for soft switch platform. Within the coverage scope of 802.11 wireless networks, it has the same functions as IP phone sets, and the differences are network accessing mode and the supports to route functions.
Following services or products are designed for these median or big size enterprises:
NGN Soft Switch System
The new telecom operators organize the low-cost communication networks of their own with VoIP. The international Internet operators provide the net users with the voice communication services through VoIP. In a sense, they have partaken the market share from traditional telecom enterprises gradually. A number of large or medium size enterprises start organizing VoIP communication networks of their own, which could lower communication cost as well as expedite information exchange, in order to confront globalize competition among enterprises.
The NPPBX is a small voice-switch platform with powerful functions. It combined PBX and VoIP advanced technology perfectly, had proposed many kinds of VoIP solutions for the enterprises. NPPBX has many kinds of function, include: voice mail, computer-telephones, conference call, calling control, CDR, and API. It is both IAD and PBX. NPPBX adopts SIP, performs as the voice gatekeeper, voice gateway as well as the traditional voice exchange in one, offering the low-cost voice communication to users as the enterprise, government, financial institution, education department, intelligent building, and hotels.
The term call center often conjures up images of hundreds of agents working for huge telemarketing conglomerates. Call center systems have progressed to the point that even small companies with as few as 10 agents can get the same powerful call management features as the big players.
Call center is applicable for: government hot line; company customer service center, follow-up service center; integrated information service; materials circulation/ec; media interaction; fax memory transmit; data inquire center (inquire marks/ electric charge); multi-party communication, such as conference call; enterprise or individual secretary service, voicemail; telephone direct selling, telephone shopping; telephone interview survey; enterprise yellow page service; and against-counterfeit inquire service.
The company's major supplier is China Tietong.
The company faces competition from traditional telephone service providers in China, such as the China Telecom, China Netcom and cable access providers. It faces competition from other VoIP service providers which are competing with telephone service providers. These competitors include Skype. The company faces competition from Internet service providers such as AOL, MSN, and YAHOO. Its other international competitors include Vonage, and Skype.
On February 5, 2010, China VoIP & Digital Telecom, Inc. announced that it has discontinued its entire VoIP business and is focusing on providing integral virtualization solutions and services in China. VoIP (Voice Over Internet Protocol) is a service that delivers voice communications over IP networks, such as the Internet or other packet-switched networks.
China Voip & Digital Telecom, Inc. was founded in 2001.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CHINA INTELLIGENCE INFORMATION SYSTEMS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CHINA INTELLIGENCE INFORMATION SYSTEMS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CHINA INTELLIGENCE INFORMATION SYSTEMS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CHINA INTELLIGENCE INFORMATION SYSTEMS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CHINA INTELLIGENCE INFORMATION SYSTEMS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. China Intelligence Information Systems, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of China Intelligence Information Systems, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of China Intelligence Information Systems, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. China Intelligence Information Systems, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. China Intelligence Information Systems, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. CHINA INTELLIGENCE INFORMATION SYSTEMS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CHINA INTELLIGENCE INFORMATION SYSTEMS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CHINA INTELLIGENCE INFORMATION SYSTEMS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CHINA INTELLIGENCE INFORMATION SYSTEMS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CHINA INTELLIGENCE INFORMATION SYSTEMS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CHINA INTELLIGENCE INFORMATION SYSTEMS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
China Intelligence Information Systems, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
China Intelligence Information Systems, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
China Intelligence Information Systems, Inc. Major Shareholders
China Intelligence Information Systems, Inc. History
China Intelligence Information Systems, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
China Intelligence Information Systems, Inc. Offices and Representations
China Intelligence Information Systems, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
China Intelligence Information Systems, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
China Intelligence Information Systems, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
China Intelligence Information Systems, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
China Intelligence Information Systems, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
China Intelligence Information Systems, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
China Intelligence Information Systems, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
China Intelligence Information Systems, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
China Intelligence Information Systems, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
China Intelligence Information Systems, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
China Intelligence Information Systems, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
China Intelligence Information Systems, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?