- The report contains detailed information about View Systems Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for View Systems Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The View Systems Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes View Systems Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of View Systems Inc. business.
About View Systems Inc.
View Systems, Inc. develops, produces, and markets computer software and hardware systems for security and surveillance applications.
Products and Services
ViewScan Concealed Weapons Detection System
ViewScan, which is also sold under the name Secure Scan, is a walk-through concealed weapons detector which uses data sensing technology to pinpoint the location, size and number of concealed weapons. This walk-through portal is controlled by a master processing board and a personal computer based unit which receives magnetic and video information and combines it in a manner that allows the suspected location of the weapon to be stored electronically and referenced.
ViewScan products are distributed in three basic configurations, such as stand-alone units, portable units, and integrated door systems. The ViewScan portal uses a range of magnetic sensors, each with internal digital signal processors. The sensors communicate with the control unit's software, which spatially places identified magnetic anomalies and visually places the location of the potential threat object with a red dot that is superimposed over a real time snapshot image of the person walking through the portal.
Visual First Responder and Multi-Mission Mobil Video
The company has licensing and marketing rights for the HAZMAT CAM technology from the U.S. Department of Energy's Idaho National Engineering and Environmental Laboratory. Visual First Responder is a wireless camera system housed in a waterproof flashlight body. The camera system sends back real-time images to a computer or video monitor at the command post located outside the exclusion zone or containment area.
ViewMaxx Digital Video System
ViewMaxx is a digital video recording and real-time monitoring system. This system can be scaled to meet a specific customer's needs by using one camera approximately 16 surveillance cameras per each ViewMaxx unit. The system uses a video capture card recording which translates closed-circuit television analog video data (a format used by broadcasters for national television programs) to a computer readable digital format to be stored on direct access digital disk devices.
The MINI (Mobile Intelligent Network Informer)
The MINI is a portable, wireless watchdog communication device that checks for intrusion into uninhabited areas, such as foreclosed houses, storage spaces and vacation homes. The MINI senses motion and sends text messages to a user's cell phone. The MINI runs on batteries and one configuration of the system can and send a photo of the intruder to the user's cell phone. Camera settings can be controlled and changed via SMS commands. The company licenses the MINI from its manufacturer and act as a distributor.
The company supplies integrated electronic security and control systems for commercial and industrial applications throughout the Mid Atlantic area. The Network Services group focuses on the installation of electronic control systems, which typically include access control, parking and vehicular control, closed circuit television surveillance, audio intercommunication, and proprietary alarm monitoring systems in commercial and multi-tenant residential applications. The installation of fiber optic backbones is a primary focus of Network Services.
The company has a strategic partnership with Visisys Ltd., which focuses on the integration of proprietary and/or estimable devices with design and applied science to provide customized applications in various fields, such as, security, medical, retail, hospitality, and financial/clerical management.
The companys family of products offers government and law enforcement agencies, commercial security professionals, private businesses and residential consumers surveillance and detection capacity. Its ViewScan products and technology can be used where there is a temporary requirement for real-time weapons detection devices in areas where a permanent installation is cost prohibitive or impractical.
In the weapons detection market, the company competes with Ranger Security Scanners, Inc. and Garrett Electronics, Inc. in the United States, and an Italian company, CEIA SpA. In the video surveillance market it competes with VCR suppliers and digital recording suppliers, including, Sensormatic Corporation, NICE Systems, Ltd., and Integral Systems.
The company was founded in 1989. It was formerly known as Beneficial Investment Group, Inc. and changed its name to View Systems, Inc. in 1998.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. VIEW SYSTEMS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. VIEW SYSTEMS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. VIEW SYSTEMS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. VIEW SYSTEMS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. VIEW SYSTEMS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. View Systems Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of View Systems Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of View Systems Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. View Systems Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. View Systems Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. VIEW SYSTEMS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. VIEW SYSTEMS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. VIEW SYSTEMS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. VIEW SYSTEMS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. VIEW SYSTEMS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. VIEW SYSTEMS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
View Systems Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
View Systems Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
View Systems Inc. Major Shareholders
View Systems Inc. History
View Systems Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
View Systems Inc. Offices and Representations
View Systems Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
View Systems Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
View Systems Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
View Systems Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
View Systems Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
View Systems Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
View Systems Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
View Systems Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
View Systems Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
View Systems Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
View Systems Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
View Systems Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?