- The report contains detailed information about American Sports History Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for American Sports History Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The American Sports History Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes American Sports History Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of American Sports History Inc. business.
About American Sports History Inc.
American Sports History Incorporated was incorporated in Nevada in 1990 as National Logistics, Inc. For two years prior to April 1999, the Company had attempted to publish magazines that featured sports with a nostalgia spirit. These efforts were not successful. In April of 1999, a new management team was recruited to develop a new business strategy. As part of its new business strategy, the Company is charting a new course to focus its efforts on developing its sports related instruction and education business around America's five major professional sports: baseball, basketball, football, hockey and soccer, and also wrestling and lacrosse (the Business).
In 2001, the Company's broad intent had been to position its web-based venture to serve as the nucleus for all of its sports related business activities.
The Company's subsidiary, America Sports Academy, LLC (ASA), provides multi-sport youth instructional programs throughout Long Island, NY. ASA currently has over 40 camps in five sports (baseball, softball, soccer, wrestling and lacrosse) offered to children ages 5-15. The sports camps are seasonal and operate in a series of one-week sessions. The Company also intends to offer off-line year round training and is currently discussing the use of certain indoor facilities.
As an additional service to be offered camp participants, ASA plans to pursue ongoing use of the Company's "SportsVZN Card" (virtual trading card). The Company plans to develop a production version as soon as it finalizes any changes to the prototype. The Company plans to allow its customers to use the SportsVZN Card to link to the Company's website and obtain updated information, view short instructional segments and participate in on-line sessions.
In the Fall of 2000, the Company had a preliminary test launch of SportsInfo.com which was targeted to empowering coaches and players and serve to facilitate as a communication tool for sports programs.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. AMERICAN SPORTS HISTORY INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. AMERICAN SPORTS HISTORY INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. AMERICAN SPORTS HISTORY INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. AMERICAN SPORTS HISTORY INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. AMERICAN SPORTS HISTORY INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. American Sports History Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of American Sports History Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of American Sports History Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. American Sports History Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Restaurants and Leisure Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. American Sports History Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. AMERICAN SPORTS HISTORY INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. AMERICAN SPORTS HISTORY INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. AMERICAN SPORTS HISTORY INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. AMERICAN SPORTS HISTORY INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. AMERICAN SPORTS HISTORY INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. AMERICAN SPORTS HISTORY INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
American Sports History Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
American Sports History Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
American Sports History Inc. Major Shareholders
American Sports History Inc. History
American Sports History Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
American Sports History Inc. Offices and Representations
American Sports History Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
American Sports History Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
American Sports History Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
American Sports History Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Restaurants and Leisure Industry Statistics
American Sports History Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
American Sports History Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
American Sports History Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
American Sports History Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
American Sports History Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
American Sports History Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
American Sports History Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
American Sports History Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?