- The report contains detailed information about Oriens Travel and Hotel Management Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Oriens Travel and Hotel Management Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Oriens Travel and Hotel Management Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Oriens Travel and Hotel Management Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Oriens Travel and Hotel Management Corp. business.
About Oriens Travel and Hotel Management Corp.
Chimera Technology Corporation engages in the development, licensing, and provision of online gaming products, including online Bingo, casino, sportsbook, and pari-mutuel betting.
The Company's gaming platforms includes Sports Betting platform, online casino game suite, thorough bred Horse Betting platform offering odds and information from most tracks in North America, P2P multi-players Poker platform featuring the ever notorious Texas Hold'em Poker games and Mobile/Cell Phones Casino platform.
The Company, through its subsidiary 724Bingo.com, has developed a pari-mutuel world class Sports Book wagering platform, a line of online Internet casino games suite as well as BIRDS EYE Management System, a back office management system that operates the entire e-Commerce transactions, gaming Web sites, accounting system and licensees' management/reporting platform. The Chimera technology supports colorful, entertaining, and realistic bingo and Casino games. The Company has selected x-Generation Marketing, Inc., an Internet marketing company.
The Company's target markets include Australia, Philippine, United Kingdom, Grenada, Antigua, Costa Rica and The State of Nevada in The United States of America.
Chimera 2.1 is an online proprietary i-gaming and management software package which includes a World Class Sports Book Wagering Platform (SBWP), a product line of Online Internet Casino Games, a Horse Racing Betting Platform, P2P Multi-Player Poker Room Platform, the Survival Pool Platform. All products are managed with the proprietary Birds Eye Management System (BEMS).
The Sports Book Wager Platform (SBWP)
The sports book wagering platform has been developed to allow licensees to accept wagers from their players on various different global sporting events. These can include American Football, Baseball, Basketball, Hockey, Auto Racing, Golf, and Soccer. The software provides a reporting platform for players to track their wagers and/or to view completed transactions. The platform is designed with players in mind as the pre-requisite.
Online Casino Game Suite
The Company has developed a suite of online casino platform. The games are delivered to the players in either Java or Flash application. The casino games are developed with the ease of use in mind while keeping all the bells and whistles active. The suite includes Baccarat, Single-Hand Blackjack, Multi-Hand Blackjack, Caribbean Stud, Casino War, Sic Bo, Let It Ride, Red Dog, Roulette, Craps, Three Card Poker, Trente Quarante, Keno, American Slots, Lucky 7 Slots, Speed Slots, and of course, the all-time favorite, Jacks or Better.
Horse Racing Platform
The Horse Racing platform provides access to major North America horse tracks and would be upgraded shortly to include tracks from Europe and Asia.
The Company's mobile gaming platform provides the most convenient access to casino games through cell phone, such as: Blackjack, Baccarat, Slots, and Vegas Roulette.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ORIENS TRAVEL AND HOTEL MANAGEMENT CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ORIENS TRAVEL AND HOTEL MANAGEMENT CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ORIENS TRAVEL AND HOTEL MANAGEMENT CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ORIENS TRAVEL AND HOTEL MANAGEMENT CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ORIENS TRAVEL AND HOTEL MANAGEMENT CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Oriens Travel and Hotel Management Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Oriens Travel and Hotel Management Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Oriens Travel and Hotel Management Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Oriens Travel and Hotel Management Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Restaurants and Leisure Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Oriens Travel and Hotel Management Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. ORIENS TRAVEL AND HOTEL MANAGEMENT CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ORIENS TRAVEL AND HOTEL MANAGEMENT CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ORIENS TRAVEL AND HOTEL MANAGEMENT CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ORIENS TRAVEL AND HOTEL MANAGEMENT CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ORIENS TRAVEL AND HOTEL MANAGEMENT CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ORIENS TRAVEL AND HOTEL MANAGEMENT CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Oriens Travel and Hotel Management Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Oriens Travel and Hotel Management Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Oriens Travel and Hotel Management Corp. Major Shareholders
Oriens Travel and Hotel Management Corp. History
Oriens Travel and Hotel Management Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Oriens Travel and Hotel Management Corp. Offices and Representations
Oriens Travel and Hotel Management Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Oriens Travel and Hotel Management Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Oriens Travel and Hotel Management Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Oriens Travel and Hotel Management Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Restaurants and Leisure Industry Statistics
Oriens Travel and Hotel Management Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Oriens Travel and Hotel Management Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Oriens Travel and Hotel Management Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Oriens Travel and Hotel Management Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Oriens Travel and Hotel Management Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Oriens Travel and Hotel Management Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Oriens Travel and Hotel Management Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Oriens Travel and Hotel Management Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?