- The report contains detailed information about Callaway Golf Co. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Callaway Golf Co.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Callaway Golf Co. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Callaway Golf Co. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Callaway Golf Co. business.
About Callaway Golf Co.
Callaway Golf Company designs, manufactures, and sells golf clubs and golf balls in the United States and internationally. The company also designs and sells golf accessories.
The company offers golf clubs, such as drivers, fairway woods, hybrids, irons, wedges, and putters; and golf balls. It also sells golf accessories, such as global positioning system (GPS) range finders, golf bags, gloves, footwear, apparel, headwear, eyewear, towels, and umbrellas.
Drivers and Fairway Woods: This product category includes sales of the companys drivers, fairway woods, and hybrid products, which are sold under the Callaway Golf, Top-Flite and Ben Hogan brands. These products are generally made of metal (either titanium or steel) or a combination of metal and a composite material. The companys drivers, fairway woods and hybrid products are available in various lofts, shafts, and other specifications to accommodate the preferences and skill levels of various golfers.
Irons: This product category includes sales of the companys irons and wedges, which are sold under the Callaway Golf, Top-Flite and Ben Hogan brands. The companys irons are generally made of metal (either titanium, steel, or special alloy) or a composite material (a combination of metal and polymer materials). The companys irons are available in various lofts, shafts, and other specifications to accommodate the preferences and skill levels of various golfers.
Putters: This product category includes sales of the companys putters, which are sold under the Odyssey and Top-Flite brands. The companys putters are available in various styles, shafts, and other specifications to accommodate the preferences and skill levels of various golfers.
Golf Balls: This product category includes sales of the companys golf balls, which are primarily sold under the Callaway Golf and Top-Flite brands. The companys golf balls are generally either a 2-piece golf ball (consisting of a core and cover) or a multilayer golf ball (consisting of two or more components in addition to the cover). Its golf ball products include covers that incorporate a traditional dimple pattern, as well as covers that incorporate various designs, including the companys proprietary HEX Aerodynamics (a lattice of tubes that form hexagons and pentagons), dimple-in-dimple, sub-hex, and deep dimple technologies.
Accessories and Other: This product category includes sales of golf bags, golf gloves, golf footwear, GPS on-course range finders, golf and lifestyle apparel, recreational club sets, headwear, towels, umbrellas, eyewear, and other accessories, as well as sales of pre-owned products through Callaway Golf Interactive, Inc. Additionally, this product category includes royalties from licensing of the companys trademarks and service marks on products, such as golf and lifestyle apparel, watches, travel gear, rangefinders, and practice aids.
Sales and Marketing
The company primarily sells to both on- and off-course golf retailers and sporting goods retailers who sell golf products and provide a level of customer service appropriate for the sale of such products. It also sells certain products to mass merchants.
The company sells its products to retailers, directly, and through its wholly-owned subsidiaries, and to third-party distributors. It sells certified pre-owned Callaway Golf products in addition to golf and lifestyle apparel and golf-related accessories through its Web sites, www.callawaygolfpreowned.com and www.callawaygolfoutlet.com. In addition, it has an online store, where consumers can place an order for Callaway Golf, Top-Flite, Ben Hogan, and Odyssey products through its Web site Shop.CallawayGolf.com. The company also licenses its trademarks and service marks to third parties for use on golf and lifestyle products, including apparel, watches, rangefinders, practice aids, and travel gear. Its products are sold in the United States and in approximately 100 countries worldwide.
The companys majority of international sales are made through its wholly-owned subsidiaries located in Europe, Japan, Canada, Korea, Australia, China, Malaysia, and Thailand. In addition to sales through its subsidiaries, the company also sells through distributors in approximately 60 foreign countries, including Singapore, Taiwan, the Philippines, South Africa, Argentina, and various countries in South America.
On September 30, 2010, Automobili Lamborghini S.p.A. and Callaway Golf Co. have signed an agreement to connect the resources of their research and development teams.
The company's competitors, with respect to drivers, fairway woods and irons, are TaylorMade; Ping; Acushnet (Titleist and Cobra brands); SRI Sports Limited (Cleveland and Srixon brands); Mizuno; Bridgestone; and Nike. For putters, its major competitors are Titleist, Ping and TaylorMade. In addition, the company also competes with SRI Sports Limited (Dunlop brand) and Yamaha among others in Japan and throughout Asia.
In the golf ball business, the company competes with Acushnet (Titleist and Pinnacle brands); SRI Sports Limited (Dunlop and Srixon brands); Bridgestone (Bridgestone and Precept brands); Nike; and TaylorMade.
Callaway Golf Company was founded in 1982.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CALLAWAY GOLF CO. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CALLAWAY GOLF CO. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CALLAWAY GOLF CO. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CALLAWAY GOLF CO. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CALLAWAY GOLF CO. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Callaway Golf Co. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Callaway Golf Co. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Callaway Golf Co. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Callaway Golf Co. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Restaurants and Leisure Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Callaway Golf Co. Industry Position Analysis
6. CALLAWAY GOLF CO. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CALLAWAY GOLF CO. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CALLAWAY GOLF CO. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CALLAWAY GOLF CO. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CALLAWAY GOLF CO. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CALLAWAY GOLF CO. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Callaway Golf Co. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Callaway Golf Co. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Callaway Golf Co. Major Shareholders
Callaway Golf Co. History
Callaway Golf Co. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Callaway Golf Co. Offices and Representations
Callaway Golf Co. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Callaway Golf Co. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Callaway Golf Co. Capital Market Snapshot
Callaway Golf Co. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Restaurants and Leisure Industry Statistics
Callaway Golf Co. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Callaway Golf Co. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Callaway Golf Co. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Callaway Golf Co. 1-year Stock Charts
Callaway Golf Co. 5-year Stock Charts
Callaway Golf Co. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Callaway Golf Co. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Callaway Golf Co. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?