- The report contains detailed information about Interval Leisure Group, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Interval Leisure Group, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Interval Leisure Group, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Interval Leisure Group, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Interval Leisure Group, Inc. business.
About Interval Leisure Group, Inc.
Interval Leisure Group, Inc. provides membership and leisure services to the vacation industry.
The company operates in two segments, Interval and Aston.
The Interval segment offers travel and leisure related products and services to owners of vacation interests and others enrolled in various membership programs, as well as related services to its resort developer clients. As of December 31, 2009, approximately 2,500 resorts located in approximately 75 countries participated in Interval's primary exchange network, the Interval Network. Interval had approximately two million members enrolled in its various membership programs, including approximately 1.8 million in the Interval Network. The Interval segment consists of Interval International, Inc. and its subsidiaries.
Exchange Networks: Participation in these programs provides members with the right to exchange their occupancy rights in their vacation interest (typically, for periods of one week) for comparable, alternative accommodations on a worldwide basis at another resort participating in Interval's exchange networks or at the same resort during a different occupancy period. Interval also provides a package of value-added products and services. Members may also enroll directly, for instance, when they purchase a vacation interest through resale.
Leisure Time Passport: In addition, Interval operates a membership program, Leisure Time Passport, which provides participants with various benefits of the Interval Gold program, as well as the opportunity to experience vacationing in condominium-style accommodations.
Private-label Membership Programs: Interval also provides travel and leisure membership programs on a private-label basis.
Exchanges: Interval provides members of its exchange networks with two primary methods of exchange, Deposit First and Request First. With Deposit First, members immediately transfer the use and occupancy of vacation interests at their home resort in return for the right to request an exchange. With Request First, members request an exchange prior to relinquishing the occupancy right in their vacation interest to Interval's exchange networks.
Getaways: Interval also offers additional vacation rental opportunities to members through Getaways. Getaways allow members to rent resort accommodations for a fee, plus applicable taxes. Resort accommodations available as Getaways consist of seasonal oversupply of vacation ownership accommodations within Interval's exchange networks, as well as resort accommodations sourced by Interval specifically for use in Getaways.
Interval Gold: Interval also offers Interval Gold, a membership program, to Interval Network members to provide them with year-round access to value-added benefits and services for an additional annual fee. These benefits and services vary by country of residence, but generally consist of discounts on Interval's Getaways, a concierge service, a hotel discount program and Interval Options, a service that allows members to relinquish annual occupancy rights in their vacation interests towards the purchase of various travel products, including cruise, golf, and spa vacations. In May 2009, Interval launched the ShortStay program as an additional benefit of Interval Gold, which allows weeks-based members to trade a week for two shorter stays of two to six nights and allows points-based members to make as many ShortStay exchanges as their available points allow.
Relationships with Developers
The company has established multi-year relationships with resort developers, including independent and brand name developers, under affiliation agreements.
Products and Services: A primary basis on which resort developers choose Interval as a partner is the products and services that it offers resort developers, such as sales and marketing support and operational support, including custom vacation program design services.
Sales and Marketing Support: Interval offers its developers a selection of sales and marketing materials. These materials, which are available in multiple languages, include brochures,
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. INTERVAL LEISURE GROUP, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. INTERVAL LEISURE GROUP, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. INTERVAL LEISURE GROUP, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. INTERVAL LEISURE GROUP, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. INTERVAL LEISURE GROUP, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Interval Leisure Group, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Interval Leisure Group, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Interval Leisure Group, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Interval Leisure Group, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Restaurants and Leisure Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Interval Leisure Group, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. INTERVAL LEISURE GROUP, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. INTERVAL LEISURE GROUP, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. INTERVAL LEISURE GROUP, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. INTERVAL LEISURE GROUP, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. INTERVAL LEISURE GROUP, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. INTERVAL LEISURE GROUP, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Interval Leisure Group, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Interval Leisure Group, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Interval Leisure Group, Inc. Major Shareholders
Interval Leisure Group, Inc. History
Interval Leisure Group, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Interval Leisure Group, Inc. Offices and Representations
Interval Leisure Group, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Interval Leisure Group, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Interval Leisure Group, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Interval Leisure Group, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Restaurants and Leisure Industry Statistics
Interval Leisure Group, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Interval Leisure Group, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Interval Leisure Group, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Interval Leisure Group, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Interval Leisure Group, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Interval Leisure Group, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Interval Leisure Group, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Interval Leisure Group, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?