- The report contains detailed information about DAC Technologies Group International Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for DAC Technologies Group International Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The DAC Technologies Group International Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes DAC Technologies Group International Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of DAC Technologies Group International Inc. business.
About DAC Technologies Group International Inc.
DAC Technologies Group International, Inc. engages in the development, manufacture, and marketing various patented and unpatented consumer products that are designed primarily for hunters, sportsmen, gun owners, outdoorsmen, and recreational enthusiasts.
The company sells its products to retailers and distributors in the United States, and advertises its products on its Internet Web site, www.dactec.com.
The companys four main product categories are gun cleaning and maintenance; gun safety; hunting and camping; and household.
Gun Cleaning and Maintenance: The company markets approximately 50 different gun cleaning kits and rod sets used to clean and maintain firearm on the market. These kits are solid brass and consist of universal kits designed to fit various firearms, or caliber specific kits, or replacement items, such as brushes and mops. These kits are available in solid wood or aluminum cases, as well as blister packed. The company also carries a line of replacement pieces for each kit. It also markets various kits that have been privately labeled for certain customers.
Hunting and Camping: This category includes Sportsmans Lighter, two aluminum camping tables, and turkey hunting seat.
Household: This category includes a line of five household cleaning dusters.
Gun Safety: The company markets 12 different gun safety locks and 5 security and specialty safes. The locks composition range from plastic to steel, and are designed to range from keyed trigger locks to cable locks. The companys security safes are of heavy-duty, all steel construction and are designed for firearms, jewelry, and other valuables.
The company's primary customer base includes national retail chains, such as Wal-Mart; distributors, such as Acusport, RSR Group, Inc., Jerrys Sport Center, Inc., and Maurice; sporting goods retailers, such as Cabelas, Academy Sports, Dicks Sporting Goods, and Sportsmans Guide; gun manufacturers, such as Savage Arms, Browning, Marlin, Glock, and SIG-Arms; and regional retail chains and sole proprietors.
The company's competitors include Master Lock; Smith & Wesson; Shot Lock; Sentry Safes; Pro-Lok; Gun Vault; Outers; and Hoppes.
DAC Technologies Group International, Inc. was founded in 1993.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. DAC TECHNOLOGIES GROUP INTERNATIONAL INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. DAC TECHNOLOGIES GROUP INTERNATIONAL INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. DAC TECHNOLOGIES GROUP INTERNATIONAL INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. DAC TECHNOLOGIES GROUP INTERNATIONAL INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. DAC TECHNOLOGIES GROUP INTERNATIONAL INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. DAC Technologies Group International Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of DAC Technologies Group International Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of DAC Technologies Group International Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. DAC Technologies Group International Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Restaurants and Leisure Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. DAC Technologies Group International Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. DAC TECHNOLOGIES GROUP INTERNATIONAL INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. DAC TECHNOLOGIES GROUP INTERNATIONAL INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. DAC TECHNOLOGIES GROUP INTERNATIONAL INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. DAC TECHNOLOGIES GROUP INTERNATIONAL INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. DAC TECHNOLOGIES GROUP INTERNATIONAL INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. DAC TECHNOLOGIES GROUP INTERNATIONAL INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
DAC Technologies Group International Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
DAC Technologies Group International Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
DAC Technologies Group International Inc. Major Shareholders
DAC Technologies Group International Inc. History
DAC Technologies Group International Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
DAC Technologies Group International Inc. Offices and Representations
DAC Technologies Group International Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
DAC Technologies Group International Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
DAC Technologies Group International Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
DAC Technologies Group International Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Restaurants and Leisure Industry Statistics
DAC Technologies Group International Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
DAC Technologies Group International Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
DAC Technologies Group International Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
DAC Technologies Group International Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
DAC Technologies Group International Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
DAC Technologies Group International Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
DAC Technologies Group International Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
DAC Technologies Group International Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?