- The report contains detailed information about NeuroMetrix Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for NeuroMetrix Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The NeuroMetrix Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes NeuroMetrix Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of NeuroMetrix Inc. business.
About NeuroMetrix Inc.
NeuroMetrix, Inc. operates as a science-based health care company transforming patient care through neurotechnology. The companys focus has been primarily on the assessment of neuropathies. It is also developing products for preservation and restoration of nerve and spinal cord function, and pain control.
The company markets systems for the performance of nerve conduction studies and needle electromyography procedures. Its product pipeline includes a system designed to deliver pharmacologic agents, such as anesthetics and corticosteroids in close proximity to nerves for regional anesthesia, pain control, and the treatment of focal neuropathies. The company is also developing devices and pharmaceutical agents to treat peripheral nerve and spinal cord injuries.
Products for the Assessment of Neuropathies
The company has two medical devices, which are used for the assessment of neuropathies.
The companys point-of-service neurodiagnostic solution is known as the NC-stat System. The NC-stat System comprises single use electrodes that are placed non-invasively on the patient's body; the NC-stat device and related components; and the NC-stat docking station, an optional device that enables the physician to transmit data to its onCall Information System. The NC-stat System assists the physician in examining the patient. The onCall Information System also provides its NC-stat customers with report creation, device management, data archiving, and other services that are accessible via the Web, e-mail, and facsimile.
The ADVANCE NCS/EMG System, or the ADVANCE System is a platform for the performance of traditional nerve conduction studies and invasive electromyography procedures. The ADVANCE System comprises various types of electrodes and needles; the ADVANCE device and related modules; and a communication hub that enables the physician's office to network their device to their personal computers and its servers for data archiving, report generation, and other network services.
The company markets various consumables and accessories for use with its neurodiagnostic equipment. These include its nerve specific electrodes which are single use, self-adhesive, electrode arrays that are placed on the body and connected to the neurodiagnostic device. It sells nerve specific electrodes for six nerves. The electrodes are designed to be positioned according to common anatomical landmarks with a configuration that facilitates correct placement. The company also markets electrodes, which are individually placed and may be used to test any nerve at distal and proximal locations, and EMG needles and various cables and other accessories for performing nerve conduction studies and needle electromyography procedures.
The company markets its products directly to physicians, clinics, and hospitals. The NC-stat System is marketed primarily to primary care and internal medicine physicians. The ADVANCE System is marketed primarily to neurologists, physical medicine and rehabilitation (PM&R) physicians, neurosurgeons, orthopedic, and hand surgeons, and pain medicine physicians. As of December 31, 2009, the company had approximately 4,500 active NC-stat and ADVANCE customers.
The company primarily has operations in the United States. In addition, it has operations in the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, and various other countries.
The company competes with companies that sell traditional NCS/nEMG equipment, including CareFusion Corporation; Cadwell Laboratories, Inc.; and Natus Medical Incorporated.
NeuroMetrix, Inc. was founded in 1996.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. NEUROMETRIX INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NEUROMETRIX INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NEUROMETRIX INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NEUROMETRIX INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NEUROMETRIX INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. NeuroMetrix Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of NeuroMetrix Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of NeuroMetrix Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. NeuroMetrix Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. NeuroMetrix Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. NEUROMETRIX INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NEUROMETRIX INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. NEUROMETRIX INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. NEUROMETRIX INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. NEUROMETRIX INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. NEUROMETRIX INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
NeuroMetrix Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
NeuroMetrix Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
NeuroMetrix Inc. Major Shareholders
NeuroMetrix Inc. History
NeuroMetrix Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
NeuroMetrix Inc. Offices and Representations
NeuroMetrix Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
NeuroMetrix Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
NeuroMetrix Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
NeuroMetrix Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Statistics
NeuroMetrix Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
NeuroMetrix Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
NeuroMetrix Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
NeuroMetrix Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
NeuroMetrix Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
NeuroMetrix Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
NeuroMetrix Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
NeuroMetrix Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?