- The report contains detailed information about Repro-Med Systems Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Repro-Med Systems Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Repro-Med Systems Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Repro-Med Systems Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Repro-Med Systems Inc. business.
About Repro-Med Systems Inc.
Repro-Med Systems, Inc. engages in the design, manufacture, and marketing of proprietary medical devices primarily for emergency medical applications and ambulatory infusion therapy.
Freedom60 Syringe Infusion System
The Freedom60 Syringe Infusion Pump is designed for ambulatory medication infusions. Ambulatory infusion pumps are prevalent in the home care market with potential in the hospital setting as well. Other applications for the Freedom60 are pain control, the infusion of specialized drugs, such as IgG, and chemotherapy.
For the home care patient, Freedom60 is a lightweight mechanical pump using a 60cc syringe. For the infusion professional, Freedom60 delivers precise infusion rates and uniform flow profiles providing transfer of medication.
The company also designed and manufactured the Freedom60-FM, a new version of the Freedom60, which contains an electronic flow monitor system that provides occlusion and end of infusion alarm. The company expanded the use of the Freedom60 to cover most antibiotics, including the vancomycin. Freedom60 uses rate-controlled tubing with standard slide clamp and luer-lock connector on the patient end. The Freedom60 is also used for chemotherapy and subcutaneous immune globulin.
Res-Q-Vac Portable Medical Suction
The RES-Q-VAC Emergency Airway Suction System is a portable and hand-operated suction device that removes fluids from a patient's airway by attaching the RES-Q-VAC pump to various proprietary sterile and non-sterile single-use catheters sized for adult and pediatric suctioning. The disposable features of the RES-Q-VAC reduce the risk of contaminating the health professional from HIV or SARS when suctioning a patient or during post treatment cleanup.
In 2009, the company introduced a new version called RES-Q-VAC ULTRA, which comes with its FSP filter, pediatric connectors, graduated canister, adult catheters, and carry pouch. It is also available with a patent pending, fully malleable, and portable LED white light source which is attached to the top of the canister system and provides illumination for the medical professional during night time or low light conditions.
The company creates custom RES-Q-VAC kits for various vertical markets, including emergency medicine; respiratory; hospital use; nursing homes, hospice, and sub-acute; dental applications; and military applications.
Emergency Medicine: The company makes special kits for emergency use, which contains all the catheters necessary to treat adults, as well as infants or children. These first responder kits are generally non-sterile. The company also has special attachments available for the advanced paramedic to treat patients who are intubated.
Respiratory: RES-Q-VAC is useful for in-home care, long term care, and situations requiring frequent suctioning, such as cystic fibrosis patients, patients with swallowing disorders, elderly, and patients on ventilators and with tracheostomies. In hospitals, the RES-Q-VAC provides emergency back up due to power loss or breakdown of the wall suction system.
Hospital Use: For crash carts, the emergency room, patients in isolation, moving patients throughout the hospital (from ICU to Radiology) and backup for respiratory, RES-Q-VAC is available sterile with Full Stop Protection for the ultimate in performance and to meet all the OSHA regulations and CDC guidelines for use in treating patients in isolation, and in any location. The company provides special hospital kits to meet all hospital applications for both adult and pediatric.
Nursing Homes, Hospice, and Sub-Acute: The company provides special configurations for dining areas, portable suctioning for outside events and travel. Chronic suction would be accommodated with RES-Q-VAC, which would be left by the bedside for use during critical times.
Dental Applications: The offers a version of the RES-Q-VAC, called DENTAL-EVAC which addresses the needs of oral surgeons for emergency back up suction during a procedure. DENTAL-EVAC is supplied with the dental suction attachments, such as saliva ejector and high volume evacuator.
Military Applications: The RES-Q-VAC also has applications in military. In addition, exposure to chemical weapons of mass destruction, such as Sarin is treated by rapid, aggressive, and repeated suctioning.
Competition: In the emergency market, RES-Q-VAC primarily competes with the V-Vac from Laerdal; and Ambu.
The company offers the Masterson Endometrial Biopsy Kit for in-office biopsy sampling procedures and the Thermal Cautery System used for tubal ligation procedures.
Masterson Endometrial Biopsy Kit is a self-contained unit that offers application in-office tissue sampling.
The Thermal Cautery System is designed to provide a method of female sterilization. The unit uses disposable components that include the cautery hook assembly, cannula, and trocar stylette.
Sales and Distribution
The company distributes its products in the United Kingdom, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Iceland, Finland, Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania.
Repro-Med Systems, Inc. was founded in 1980.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. REPRO-MED SYSTEMS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. REPRO-MED SYSTEMS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. REPRO-MED SYSTEMS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. REPRO-MED SYSTEMS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. REPRO-MED SYSTEMS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Repro-Med Systems Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Repro-Med Systems Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Repro-Med Systems Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Repro-Med Systems Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Repro-Med Systems Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. REPRO-MED SYSTEMS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. REPRO-MED SYSTEMS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. REPRO-MED SYSTEMS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. REPRO-MED SYSTEMS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. REPRO-MED SYSTEMS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. REPRO-MED SYSTEMS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Repro-Med Systems Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Repro-Med Systems Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Repro-Med Systems Inc. Major Shareholders
Repro-Med Systems Inc. History
Repro-Med Systems Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Repro-Med Systems Inc. Offices and Representations
Repro-Med Systems Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Repro-Med Systems Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Repro-Med Systems Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Repro-Med Systems Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Statistics
Repro-Med Systems Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Repro-Med Systems Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Repro-Med Systems Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Repro-Med Systems Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Repro-Med Systems Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Repro-Med Systems Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Repro-Med Systems Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Repro-Med Systems Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?