- The report contains detailed information about Natus Medical Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Natus Medical Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Natus Medical Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Natus Medical Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Natus Medical Inc. business.
About Natus Medical Inc.
Natus Medical Incorporated provides healthcare products used for the screening, detection, treatment, monitoring, and tracking of common medical ailments in newborn care, hearing impairment, neurological dysfunction, epilepsy, sleep disorders, and balance and mobility disorders.
The companys product offerings include computerized neurodiagnostic systems for audiology, neurology, polysomnography, and neonatology, as well as newborn care products such as hearing screening systems, phototherapy devices for the treatment of newborn jaundice, head-cooling products for the treatment of brain injury in newborns, and software systems for managing and tracking disorders and diseases for public health laboratories.
The company categorizes its products into the following product families: Hearing, which includes products for newborn hearing screening and diagnostic hearing assessment; Monitoring Systems for Neurology, which includes products for diagnostic electroencephalography (EEG), diagnostic sleep analysis, or polysomnography (PSG), electromyography (EMG), intra-operative monitoring (IOM), newborn brain monitoring, and assessment of balance and mobility disorders; and Newborn Care, which includes products for the treatment of brain injury and jaundice in newborns.
Newborn Hearing Screening Product Lines
The companys newborn hearing screening product lines consist of the ALGO, ABaer, AuDX, and Echo-Screen newborn hearing screeners. These hearing screening products utilize proprietary signal detection technologies to provide hearing screening for newborns and are designed to detect hearing loss at 35 dB nHL or higher. Each of these devices is designed to generate a PASS or REFER result.
ALGO 5 and 3i Newborn Hearing Screeners: These AABR devices deliver various soft audible clicks to the newborns ears through sound cables and disposable earphones connected to the instrument. Each click elicits an identifiable brain wave, which is detected by disposable electrodes placed on the head of the child and analyzed by the screening device. These devices use its proprietary Automated Auditory Brainstem Response (AABR) signal detection algorithm.
ABaer Newborn Hearing Screener: The ABaer, which is a PC-based newborn hearing screening device, offers a combination of AABR, otoacoustic emission (OAE), and diagnostic auditory brainstem response (ABR) technologies in one system. The automatic ABR technology utilizes its patented Point Optimized Variance Ratio (POVR) signal detection algorithm developed by the House Ear Institute. Like its ALGO newborn hearing screeners, this device delivers various soft audible clicks to the newborns ears through sound cables and disposable earphones. Each click elicits an identifiable brain wave, which is detected by disposable electrodes placed on the head of the child and analyzed by the screening device.
AuDX and Echo-Screen: The companys AuDX product is a hand-held OAE screening device that can be used for newborn hearing screening, as well as for patients of various ages, from children through adults. Its Echo-Screen product is a hand-held combination AABR and OAE device for newborn screening that can also used for children through adults in OAE only mode. These devices record and analyze OAEs generated by the cochlea through sound cables and disposable ear probes inserted into the patients ear canal. OAE technology is unable to detect hearing disorders affecting the neural pathways, such as auditory neuropathy.
Hearing Screening Supply Products
The company's screening supply products are designed for a specific hearing screening technology.
ABR Screening Supply Kits: Each ABR screen is carried out with single-use earphones and electrodes, which are alcohol and latex-free. The adhesives used in these supply products are specially formulated for use on the sensitive skin of newborns. To meet the needs of its customers the company offers various packaging options.
OAE Supply Products: Each OAE screen is carried out with single-use ear tips that are supplied in a variety of sizes and packaging options.
Diagnostic Hearing Assessment
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. NATUS MEDICAL INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NATUS MEDICAL INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NATUS MEDICAL INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NATUS MEDICAL INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NATUS MEDICAL INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Natus Medical Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Natus Medical Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Natus Medical Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Natus Medical Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Natus Medical Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. NATUS MEDICAL INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NATUS MEDICAL INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. NATUS MEDICAL INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. NATUS MEDICAL INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. NATUS MEDICAL INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. NATUS MEDICAL INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Natus Medical Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Natus Medical Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Natus Medical Inc. Major Shareholders
Natus Medical Inc. History
Natus Medical Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Natus Medical Inc. Offices and Representations
Natus Medical Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Natus Medical Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Natus Medical Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Natus Medical Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Statistics
Natus Medical Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Natus Medical Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Natus Medical Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Natus Medical Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Natus Medical Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Natus Medical Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Natus Medical Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Natus Medical Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?