- The report contains detailed information about Cardo Medical, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Cardo Medical, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Cardo Medical, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Cardo Medical, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Cardo Medical, Inc. business.
About Cardo Medical, Inc.
Cardo Medical, Inc., an orthopedic medical device company, engages in the design, development, and marketing of reconstructive joint devices and spinal surgical devices. The company focuses on developing surgical devices that enable surgeons to bridge the gap between soft tissue-driven sports medicine techniques and classical reconstructive surgical procedures.
The companys knee portfolio has been designed to create a system which allows surgeons to view knee procedures as a remodeling of the joint. The surgeon can choose to remodel either the medial or lateral compartment, the patellofemoral joint, a combination thereof, or a full knee remodeling. The companys full knee system is bone conserving and thin which creates an aesthetically pleasing x-ray.
Align 360 Unicompartmental Knee System - An instrumented partial knee replacement that allows resurfacing of either the medial or lateral compartments of the knee. This product promotes the balancing of the flexion and extension gaps for unicompartmental knee surgery. The system reduces intimidation factor for new surgeons.
Align 360 Patellofemoral System - An instrumented and patellofemoral system that allows resurfacing of the patellofemoral joint. This product is an anatomic system that addresses the disease of the patellofemoral joint. The instrumentation system for this is reproducible and reduces intimidation factor for surgeons. The patellofemoral system is designed to work in conjunction with its unicompartmental system which allows surgeons to address patients with bi-compartmental disease by preserving ligaments, both anterior and posterior cruciate ligaments.
Align 360 Total Knee System - An instrumented total knee system consisting of posterior-stabilized and cruciate retaining femoral components.
Cardo Total Hip System - A taperloc type of hip system that allows replacement of the ball and socket of the hip joint. This product offers a dual taper hip design for total hip arthroplasty complemented by its Bipolar and Monopolar Hip Systems for hip fracture applications.
Cardo Bipolar Hip System - A bipolar hip that allows replacement of the ball of the hip from either fracture, tumors, or reconstruction from other type of pathology.
Cardo Monopolar Hip System - A monopolar hip that allows replacement of the ball of the hip from either fracture, tumors or reconstruction from other type of pathology.
Spinal Product Line
Cardo Lumbar Pedicle Screw/Rod System - A pedicle screw and rod system for instrumentation of lumbar spine fusion incorporating an evolutionary locking mechanism allowing for high screw angulation.
Cardo Cervical Plate/Screw System - A low-profile system for cervical spine fusion incorporating an integrated, floating tapered-ring locking mechanism for surgical procedure.
Cardo Intervertebral System - A PEEK system offering openings to allow for optimal bone graft delivery and fusion.
The companys major competitors in the orthopedic and spinal surgical device market are DePuy Orthopaedics, Inc. and DePuy Spine, Inc. (divisions of Johnson & Johnson Company); Zimmer, Inc. (a subsidiary of Zimmer Holdings, Inc.); Stryker Howmedica Osteonics (a subsidiary of Stryker Corporation); Smith & Nephew plc; Biomet Orthopedics, Inc. (a subsidiary of Biomet, Inc.); Medtronic Sofamor Danek; and Synthes Inc.
Regarding its spinal portfolio, the company faces competition from various smaller companies, including Orthofix International N.V. (parent of Blackstone Medical, Inc.); Alphatec Spine Inc. (a subsidiary of Alphatec Holdings, Inc.); Wright Medical Group, Inc.; and NuVasive, Inc.
Cardo Medical, Inc. was founded in 2007.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CARDO MEDICAL, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CARDO MEDICAL, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CARDO MEDICAL, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CARDO MEDICAL, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CARDO MEDICAL, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Cardo Medical, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Cardo Medical, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Cardo Medical, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Cardo Medical, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Cardo Medical, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. CARDO MEDICAL, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CARDO MEDICAL, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CARDO MEDICAL, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CARDO MEDICAL, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CARDO MEDICAL, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CARDO MEDICAL, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Cardo Medical, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Cardo Medical, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Cardo Medical, Inc. Major Shareholders
Cardo Medical, Inc. History
Cardo Medical, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Cardo Medical, Inc. Offices and Representations
Cardo Medical, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cardo Medical, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Cardo Medical, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Cardo Medical, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Statistics
Cardo Medical, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Cardo Medical, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Cardo Medical, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Cardo Medical, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Cardo Medical, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Cardo Medical, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Cardo Medical, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Cardo Medical, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?