- The report contains detailed information about BioDrain Medical, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for BioDrain Medical, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The BioDrain Medical, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes BioDrain Medical, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of BioDrain Medical, Inc. business.
About BioDrain Medical, Inc.
BioDrain Medical, Inc., a development stage medical device company, develops an environmentally safe system for the collection and disposal of infectious fluids that result from surgical procedures and post-operative care.
The company owns patent rights to its products and would distribute its products to medical facilities where bodily and irrigation fluids produced during surgical procedures must be contained, measured, documented, and disposed of with exposure to the healthcare workers who handle such fluids.
The Streamway Fluid Management System (FMS)
The Streamway FMS, a fluid collection and measurement system, addresses the need for a simple, safe, virtually hands-free, touch-screen computer-controlled, method of removing, retaining, calculating fluid loss, and disposing of fluid waste during operative procedures. The FMS will replace the manual process of collecting fluids in canisters and transporting and dumping in sinks outside of the operating room that is still being used by various hospitals and surgical centers. The FMS had four prototype iterations completed.
Marketing and Sales
The company intends to sell the FMS and cleaning kit through independent distributors and manufacturers representatives covering the U.S. markets.
The companys targeted customer base would include nursing administration, operating room managers, CFOs, risk management, and infection control. Other professionals with an interest in the product include physicians, nurses, biomedical engineering, anesthetists, anesthesiologists, human resources, legal, administration, and housekeeping.
BioDrain Medical, Inc. was founded in 2002.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. BIODRAIN MEDICAL, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. BIODRAIN MEDICAL, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. BIODRAIN MEDICAL, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. BIODRAIN MEDICAL, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. BIODRAIN MEDICAL, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. BioDrain Medical, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of BioDrain Medical, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of BioDrain Medical, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. BioDrain Medical, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. BioDrain Medical, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. BIODRAIN MEDICAL, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. BIODRAIN MEDICAL, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. BIODRAIN MEDICAL, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. BIODRAIN MEDICAL, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. BIODRAIN MEDICAL, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. BIODRAIN MEDICAL, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
BioDrain Medical, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
BioDrain Medical, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
BioDrain Medical, Inc. Major Shareholders
BioDrain Medical, Inc. History
BioDrain Medical, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
BioDrain Medical, Inc. Offices and Representations
BioDrain Medical, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
BioDrain Medical, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
BioDrain Medical, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
BioDrain Medical, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Statistics
BioDrain Medical, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
BioDrain Medical, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
BioDrain Medical, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
BioDrain Medical, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
BioDrain Medical, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
BioDrain Medical, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
BioDrain Medical, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
BioDrain Medical, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?