- The report contains detailed information about LifePoint, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for LifePoint, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The LifePoint, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes LifePoint, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of LifePoint, Inc. business.
About LifePoint, Inc.
LifePoint, Inc. engages in the development, manufacture and marketing the Impact Test System a rapid diagnostic testing and screening device for use in the workplace, home health care, ambulances, pharmacies and law enforcement. LifePoint's patented and proprietary technologies for the use of saliva as a non-invasive, blood-comparable test specimen, used in conjunction with the flow immunosensor technology licensed from the United States Navy (the USN), has allowed LifePoint to develop and market an applicable, non-invasive, rapid, on-site diagnostic test system.
Impact Test System Instrument
The IMPACT Test System is the saliva-based, on-site drug and alcohol testing system that delivers simultaneous, blood-comparable results for drugs of abuse and quantitative results for alcohol within minutes. The product and its technologies provide the advantages of non-invasive sample collection, accuracy, speed, and convenience.
Using saliva as the specimen, which contains many of the same molecules as plasma, the IMPACT Test System produces objective, numeric results with the biological relevancy and accuracy of blood, serum or plasma.
Saliva Test Modules
The Saliva Test Modules (STM) are designed to work with the IMPACT Test System to test for a variety of molecules. Each STM consists of the mouthpiece, tubing and test cassette. The initial STM's test for alcohol and the following commonly used drugs of abuse in the United States: marijuana, cocaine, amphetamines/methamphetamines, opiates (heroin), PCP and benzodiazepines. Additionally, the Company is developing tests for tricyclic antidepressants, barbiturates and ecstasy.
Saliva Collection Device and Carrier
Designed to work with the IMPACT Test System, this device allows customers to collect an additional sample of saliva for confirmation testing in those settings where a second specimen collection or confirmation test is requested or, in the case of federally regulated safety sensitive employees, required. The carrier is a reusable device into which the collection device is placed. The collection device contains a mouthpiece, tubing and a tamper proof storage container that would preserve the sample and allow for transport.
The Company faces competition from Varian; Microgenics Corporation; Syva Company; Abbott Laboratories, Inc.; Diagnostic Products Corp.; eScreen, Inc.; Princeton Biotech, Inc.; and BioSite Inc. (BioSite).
LifePoint, Inc. was incorporated in 1992 under the laws of the State of Delaware as a wholly-owned subsidiary of Substance Abuse Technologies, Inc. In 1998, the Company's name was changed to LifePoint, Inc.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. LIFEPOINT, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. LIFEPOINT, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. LIFEPOINT, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. LIFEPOINT, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. LIFEPOINT, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. LifePoint, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of LifePoint, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of LifePoint, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. LifePoint, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. LifePoint, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. LIFEPOINT, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. LIFEPOINT, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. LIFEPOINT, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. LIFEPOINT, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. LIFEPOINT, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. LIFEPOINT, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
LifePoint, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
LifePoint, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
LifePoint, Inc. Major Shareholders
LifePoint, Inc. History
LifePoint, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
LifePoint, Inc. Offices and Representations
LifePoint, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
LifePoint, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
LifePoint, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
LifePoint, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Statistics
LifePoint, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
LifePoint, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
LifePoint, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
LifePoint, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
LifePoint, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
LifePoint, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
LifePoint, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
LifePoint, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?