- The report contains detailed information about Lifepoint Hospitals Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Lifepoint Hospitals Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Lifepoint Hospitals Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Lifepoint Hospitals Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Lifepoint Hospitals Inc. business.
About Lifepoint Hospitals Inc.
LifePoint Hospitals, Inc., through its subsidiaries, operates general acute care hospitals in non-urban communities in the United States. As of December 31, 2009, the company owned or leased 47 hospitals, having a total of 5,552 licensed beds, and serving non-urban communities in 17 states.
The companys hospitals provide the range of medical and surgical services commonly available in hospitals in non-urban markets. These services include general surgery, internal medicine, obstetrics, emergency room care, radiology, oncology, diagnostic care, coronary care, rehabilitation services, pediatric services, and, in some of its hospitals, specialized services, such as open-heart surgery, skilled nursing, psychiatric care and neuro-surgery. In many markets, the company also provides outpatient services, such as same-day surgery, laboratory, x-ray, respiratory therapy, imaging, sports medicine and lithotripsy. Two of its hospitals have an affiliation with medical schools, including the clinical rotation of medical students, and one of its hospitals owns and operates a school of health professions with a nursing program and a radiologic technology program. As of December 31, 2009, the company operated 14 inpatient psychiatric units. It also operated 12 home health agencies.
LifePoint Hospitals, Inc. was founded in 1997.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. LIFEPOINT HOSPITALS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. LIFEPOINT HOSPITALS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. LIFEPOINT HOSPITALS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. LIFEPOINT HOSPITALS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. LIFEPOINT HOSPITALS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Lifepoint Hospitals Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Lifepoint Hospitals Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Lifepoint Hospitals Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Lifepoint Hospitals Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Lifepoint Hospitals Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. LIFEPOINT HOSPITALS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. LIFEPOINT HOSPITALS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. LIFEPOINT HOSPITALS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. LIFEPOINT HOSPITALS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. LIFEPOINT HOSPITALS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. LIFEPOINT HOSPITALS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Lifepoint Hospitals Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Lifepoint Hospitals Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Lifepoint Hospitals Inc. Major Shareholders
Lifepoint Hospitals Inc. History
Lifepoint Hospitals Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Lifepoint Hospitals Inc. Offices and Representations
Lifepoint Hospitals Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Lifepoint Hospitals Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Lifepoint Hospitals Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Lifepoint Hospitals Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Services Industry Statistics
Lifepoint Hospitals Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Lifepoint Hospitals Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Lifepoint Hospitals Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Lifepoint Hospitals Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Lifepoint Hospitals Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Lifepoint Hospitals Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Lifepoint Hospitals Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Lifepoint Hospitals Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?