- The report contains detailed information about IVAX Diagnostics Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for IVAX Diagnostics Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The IVAX Diagnostics Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes IVAX Diagnostics Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of IVAX Diagnostics Inc. business.
About IVAX Diagnostics Inc.
IVAX Diagnostics, Inc., through its subsidiaries, engages in the development, manufacture, and marketing of diagnostic test kits, or assays, and automated systems that are used to aid in the detection of disease markers primarily in the areas of autoimmune and infectious diseases.
The companys tests, which are designed to aid in the identification of the causes of illness and disease, assist physicians in selecting appropriate patient treatment. Majority of its tests are based on Enzyme Linked ImmunoSorbent Assay (ELISA) technology, a clinical testing methodology used worldwide. The companys kits are designed to be performed either manually or in an automated format. In addition to its line of diagnostic kits, the company also designs and manufactures laboratory instruments that perform the tests and provide results.
The companys existing proprietary instruments, named the Mago 4, Mago Plus, and Aptus systems, include an automated ELISA processor operating with its own software, allowing customers to perform tests in an automated mode. The company has updated the Mago Plus instrument to include the capability to process ELISA and ImmunoFluorescent Assay (IFA) simultaneously. In 2009, the company completed the development of, received required regulatory approvals for, and began commercial deliveries of, an upgraded version of the Mago Plus instrument, named the Mago 4, which performs both ELISA and IFA techniques simultaneously, performs positive sample identification and utilizes disposable pipette tips. The company is developing a variation of the Mago Plus, named the Mago 4S, which it intends to market in the United States. The Mago 4S is expected to be able to perform both ELISA and IFA techniques simultaneously. It also develops, manufactures, and markets raw materials, such as antigens used in the production of diagnostic kits.
The company's subsidiaries include Delta Biologicals, S.r.l. (Delta); Diamedix Corporation (Diamedix); and ImmunoVision, Inc.
Delta manufactures scientific and laboratory instruments, including its proprietary Mago 4, Mago Plus, and Aptus systems, which include hardware, reagents, and software. Delta is developing the Mago 4S. The Mago 4, Mago Plus, and Aptus systems, in association with approximately 200 specific ELISA-based assays acquired from Diamedix and third parties, as well as a line of allergy products, are sold in Italy through Deltas sales representatives and independent agents who are restricted from selling competing products. Delta also sells in Italy other diagnostic products manufactured by third parties. Sales in Italy are concentrated in the public sector. Delta also serves as the distribution and support center for selling these same products to distributors located in other European and international markets outside Italy.
Diamedix develops, manufactures, and markets diagnostic equipment. Diamedixs products are sold in the United States through its sales force and in international markets through third party distributors. Diamedix markets approximately 100 assays. Approximately 50 of those assays are available to be run in conjunction with the Mago Plus and Aptus systems, while the remaining assays are run manually.
ImmunoVision develops, manufactures, and markets autoimmune reagents and research products for use by research laboratories and commercial diagnostic manufacturers. These manufacturers (including Diamedix) use these antigens to produce autoimmune diagnostic kits.
The companys products are primarily associated with the in vitro diagnostics market. In vitro diagnostic assays are tests that are used to detect specific substances, usually either antigens or antibodies, outside the body. This usually involves using a blood sample or other bodily fluid sample for testing. The market for in vitro diagnostic products consists of reference laboratory and hospital laboratory testing, testing in physician offices, and over the counter testing, in which testing can be performed at home by the consumer.
The company has focused its efforts on the niche market for autoimmune and infectious disease immunoassay products.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. IVAX DIAGNOSTICS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. IVAX DIAGNOSTICS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. IVAX DIAGNOSTICS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. IVAX DIAGNOSTICS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. IVAX DIAGNOSTICS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. IVAX Diagnostics Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of IVAX Diagnostics Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of IVAX Diagnostics Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. IVAX Diagnostics Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. IVAX Diagnostics Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. IVAX DIAGNOSTICS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. IVAX DIAGNOSTICS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. IVAX DIAGNOSTICS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. IVAX DIAGNOSTICS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. IVAX DIAGNOSTICS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. IVAX DIAGNOSTICS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
IVAX Diagnostics Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
IVAX Diagnostics Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
IVAX Diagnostics Inc. Major Shareholders
IVAX Diagnostics Inc. History
IVAX Diagnostics Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
IVAX Diagnostics Inc. Offices and Representations
IVAX Diagnostics Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
IVAX Diagnostics Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
IVAX Diagnostics Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
IVAX Diagnostics Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Statistics
IVAX Diagnostics Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
IVAX Diagnostics Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
IVAX Diagnostics Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
IVAX Diagnostics Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
IVAX Diagnostics Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
IVAX Diagnostics Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
IVAX Diagnostics Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
IVAX Diagnostics Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?