- The report contains detailed information about Chembio Diagnostics, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Chembio Diagnostics, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Chembio Diagnostics, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Chembio Diagnostics, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Chembio Diagnostics, Inc. business.
About Chembio Diagnostics, Inc.
Chembio Diagnostics, Inc. develops, manufactures, and markets rapid point-of-care diagnostic tests (POCTs) that detect infectious diseases.
The companys main products commercially available are four rapid tests for the detection of HIV antibodies. Three of these products employ lateral flow technology, can be used with whole blood, serum, and plasma samples, and are manufactured in a standard cassette format, a dipstick format, and a proprietary barrel format. The companys fourth rapid HIV test, developed using its patented Dual Path Platform (DPP) technology, detects antibodies to HIV in oral fluid samples, as well as all blood matrices. Its products are sold under its STAT PAK, SURE CHECK, or DPP registered trademarks, or under the private labels of its marketing partners.
The company offers lateral flow rapid HIV tests. It markets its STAT-PAK cassette and dipstick outside the United States through other marketing channels. The company has also completed development of and is commercializing its DPP HIV 1&2 Assay for use with oral fluid samples. The DPP HIV test, which is based on its patented DPP technology, also includes a patent-pending system comprising an oral fluid swab and sample buffer vial. The company has granted Inverness Medical Innovations, Inc. (Inverness) rights to market its SURE CHECK HIV 1/2 in the United States and rights in the rest of the world and rights to market its HIV 1/2 STAT PAK in the U.S. Its SURE CHECK product (which incorporates a proprietary barrel format) is being marketed by Inverness as Clearview Complete HIV 1/2 and the cassette format of its HIV 1/2 STAT-PAK (it also has a third product known as HIV 1/2 STAT-PAK dipstick) is being marketed by Inverness in the United States as Clearview HIV 1/2 STAT-PAK.
The company also has commercially available lateral flow tests for Chagas Disease and also a line of tests for the detection of tuberculosis in humans and certain animal species. The company's other DPP products include DPP Syphilis Screen & Confirm, a multiplex point-of-care test that can detect both non-treponemal and treponemal antibodies to syphilis from a whole blood sample within 20 minutes. The company has also signed four agreements with the Oswaldo Cruz Foundation (FIOCRUZ) in Brazil relating to products based on its DPP technology for Leptospirosis, Canine Leishmaniasis, screening for HIV 1/2 with oral fluid samples, and a 5-band multiplex point-of-care confirmation test for HIV 1&2.
The companys products are sold to medical laboratories and hospitals, governmental and public health entities, non-governmental organizations, medical professionals, and retail establishments.
The companys competitors include Trinity Biotech.; Orasure Technologies; and Inverness Medical.
Chembio Diagnostics, Inc. was founded in 1985.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CHEMBIO DIAGNOSTICS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CHEMBIO DIAGNOSTICS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CHEMBIO DIAGNOSTICS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CHEMBIO DIAGNOSTICS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CHEMBIO DIAGNOSTICS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Chembio Diagnostics, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Chembio Diagnostics, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Chembio Diagnostics, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Chembio Diagnostics, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Chembio Diagnostics, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. CHEMBIO DIAGNOSTICS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CHEMBIO DIAGNOSTICS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CHEMBIO DIAGNOSTICS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CHEMBIO DIAGNOSTICS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CHEMBIO DIAGNOSTICS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CHEMBIO DIAGNOSTICS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Chembio Diagnostics, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Chembio Diagnostics, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Chembio Diagnostics, Inc. Major Shareholders
Chembio Diagnostics, Inc. History
Chembio Diagnostics, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Chembio Diagnostics, Inc. Offices and Representations
Chembio Diagnostics, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Chembio Diagnostics, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Chembio Diagnostics, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Chembio Diagnostics, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Statistics
Chembio Diagnostics, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Chembio Diagnostics, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Chembio Diagnostics, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Chembio Diagnostics, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Chembio Diagnostics, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Chembio Diagnostics, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Chembio Diagnostics, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Chembio Diagnostics, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?