- The report contains detailed information about Synergetics USA, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Synergetics USA, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Synergetics USA, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Synergetics USA, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Synergetics USA, Inc. business.
About Synergetics USA, Inc.
Synergetics USA, Inc. supplies precision microsurgical devices. The companys primary focus is on the microsurgical disciplines of ophthalmology and neurosurgery.
The companys product lines focus upon precision engineered, microsurgical, handheld devices, and the delivery of various energy modalities for the performance of microsurgery, including laser energy, ultrasonic energy, radio frequency energy for electrosurgery and lesion generation, and visible light energy for illumination, and where applicable, simultaneous infusion (irrigation) of fluids into the operative field.
Ophthalmic and Vitreoretinal Markets
The company is a supplier of 25, 23, and 20 gauge instrumentation to the vitreoretinal surgical market. The 25 and 23 gauge microsurgical devices enable surgeons to make smaller sutureless incisions. It has introduced its Photon xenon light source for vitreoretinal illumination to operating rooms across the world which addressed the light limitation issues. In addition, the company engineered a system solution using smaller optical fibers that, in combination with other product functionality, are capable of delivering more light to the surgical site than traditional illumination systems.
The company offers approximately 1,000 separate catalogue items in the ophthalmic and vitreoretinal surgical market segments. Its ophthalmic and vitreoretinal products include fiberoptic endoilluminators and endolaser probes, various disposable and reusable devices designed for intraocular manipulation of tissues, illumination equipment under the Photon brand, laser equipment for the United States market under Quantels Vitra and Supra brands, Volks line of ophthalmic lenses and its Optiflex and Merlin non-contact viewing systems, and other miscellaneous products.
The companys ophthalmic and vitreoretinal surgical devices, lasers, and disposables compete against manufacturers of similar products, including those sold by its major competitors, including Alcon, Inc., Iridex Corporation, Bausch & Lomb, Inc., and Dutch Ophthalmic Research Corp.
In field of neurosurgery, the company develops, designs, and manufactures precision-engineered, microsurgical devices, and instruments.
The company has executed a distribution agreement with Codman & Shurtleff, Inc. (Codman), a division of Johnson and Johnson, for the distribution by Codman of the third generation electrosurgical generator, certain other generators, related disposables, accessories, and other options. In addition, the company entered into a new, three-year license agreement, which provides for the continued licensing of the companys Malis trademark to Codman for use with certain Codman products, including those covered by the distribution agreement.
In April 2010, the company has closed a definitive agreement with Stryker Corporation (Stryker) in conjunction with the acquisition by Stryker of certain assets from Mutoh Co., Ltd. and its affiliates (Mutoh), used to produce the Sonopet Ultrasonic Aspirator control consoles and handpieces. In addition, the agreement provides for the company to supply disposable ultrasonic instrument tips and certain other consumable products used in conjunction with the Sonopet/Omni ultrasonic aspirator console and handpieces, and pursue certain development projects for new products associated with Strykers ultrasonic aspirator products. In addition, the company manufactures directional laser probes for Iridex Corporation. It also produces certain products for distribution by Alcon, Inc.
The companys neurosurgical bipolar electrosurgical systems compete against the Valleylab division of Covidien Ltd.; Kirwan Surgical Products, Inc.; Erbe Elektromedizin GmbH; and Aesculap, including Aesculap Inc., USA and Aesculap GmbH, divisions of B. Braun Medical Inc. Omni ultrasonic aspirator and accessory tips sold through Stryker compete against Integra Life Sciences Holdings, Corp. The companys neurosurgical devices and disposables compete against manufacturers of similar products, including those sold by Integra NeuroSciences.
Synergetics USA, Inc. was founded in 1991.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SYNERGETICS USA, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SYNERGETICS USA, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SYNERGETICS USA, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SYNERGETICS USA, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SYNERGETICS USA, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Synergetics USA, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Synergetics USA, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Synergetics USA, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Synergetics USA, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Synergetics USA, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. SYNERGETICS USA, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SYNERGETICS USA, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SYNERGETICS USA, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SYNERGETICS USA, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SYNERGETICS USA, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SYNERGETICS USA, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Synergetics USA, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Synergetics USA, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Synergetics USA, Inc. Major Shareholders
Synergetics USA, Inc. History
Synergetics USA, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Synergetics USA, Inc. Offices and Representations
Synergetics USA, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Synergetics USA, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Synergetics USA, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Synergetics USA, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Statistics
Synergetics USA, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Synergetics USA, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Synergetics USA, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Synergetics USA, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Synergetics USA, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Synergetics USA, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Synergetics USA, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Synergetics USA, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?