- The report contains detailed information about Endologix Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Endologix Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Endologix Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Endologix Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Endologix Inc. business.
About Endologix Inc.
Endologix, Inc. engages in developing, manufacturing, marketing, and selling treatments for aortic disorders. The companys principal product, the Powerlink System is a minimally invasive device for the treatment of abdominal aortic aneurysm, or AAA.
The Powerlink System is a catheter and endoluminal stent graft, or ELG, system. The device consists of a self-expanding cobalt chromium alloy stent cage covered by high density ePTFE. The Powerlink ELG is implanted in the abdominal aorta, which is accessed through the femoral artery. Once the Powerlink ELG is deployed into its proper position, blood flow is shunted away from the weakened or aneurysmal section of the aorta, reducing pressure and the potential for the aorta to rupture.
The companys principal product is the Powerlink System for the treatment of AAA. The device consists of a self-expanding cobalt chromium alloy stent cage covered with high density ePTFE. The Powerlink ELG is implanted in the abdominal aorta, gaining access through a small incision into the femoral artery. Once the Powerlink ELG is deployed into its proper position, blood flow is shunted away from the weakened, or aneurysmal, section of the aorta, reducing pressure and the potential for the aorta to rupture.
Powerlink System Products
The company designed its Powerlink System, with multiple proximal extensions, limb extensions, bifurcated main body lengths and diameters to simplify procedures, improve clinical results, and drive product adoption by offering physicians a full line of products that are adaptable for treatment of the majority of patients with AAA disease.
Powerlink Infrarenal Bifurcated Systems: The Powerlink Infrarenal Bifurcated System is available in multiple diameters and lengths and can treat patients that have an aortic neck up to 32 millimeters in diameter. The infrarenal device is made of a cobalt chromium alloy stent covered by high density ePTFE for placement below the renal arteries. The self-expanding stent permits the graft to be used in a range of neck diameters, which allows the company to treat a variety of anatomies with a standard device.
Powerlink Aortic Cuffs and Limb Extensions: The Powerlink Proximal Extensions and Limb Extensions permit the physician to treat patients. Proximal Extensions are available in 25, 28 and 34 millimeters in diameter and multiple lengths. They also are available in both infrarenal and suprarenal configurations. Limb extensions are available in 16, 20, and 25 millimeters in diameter with various lengths, allowing the physician to customize the technology to treat a range of patient anatomies.
IntuiTrak: In October 2008, the company received FDA (U.S. Food and Drug Administration) approval for a new system to deliver and deploy the Powerlink System. The new system, called IntuiTrak, was designed to further simplify the implant procedure and provide a delivery profile over various devices.
IntuiTrak Express: In March 2009, the company received FDA approval for a new system to deliver the Powerlink XL stent graft. This completes the application of IntuiTrak technology to the range of sizes of the Powerlink System.
Sales and Marketing
The company sells and markets products both in the United States and internationally. As of February 10, 2010, the company marketed products in 25 countries outside of the United States through 12 active independent distributors.
The companys competitors include Medtronic Inc., Cook Medical Incorporated, and W.L. Gore Inc.
Endologix, Inc. was founded in 1992. The company was formerly known as Radiance Medical Systems, Inc. and changed its name to Endologix, Inc. in 2002.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ENDOLOGIX INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ENDOLOGIX INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ENDOLOGIX INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ENDOLOGIX INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ENDOLOGIX INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Endologix Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Endologix Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Endologix Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Endologix Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Endologix Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ENDOLOGIX INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ENDOLOGIX INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ENDOLOGIX INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ENDOLOGIX INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ENDOLOGIX INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ENDOLOGIX INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Endologix Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Endologix Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Endologix Inc. Major Shareholders
Endologix Inc. History
Endologix Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Endologix Inc. Offices and Representations
Endologix Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Endologix Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Endologix Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Endologix Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Statistics
Endologix Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Endologix Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Endologix Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Endologix Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Endologix Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Endologix Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Endologix Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Endologix Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?