- The report contains detailed information about Cantel Medical Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Cantel Medical Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Cantel Medical Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Cantel Medical Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Cantel Medical Corp. business.
About Cantel Medical Corp.
Cantel Medical Corp. provides infection prevention and control products in the healthcare market.
The company operates in various segments that include: Water Purification and Filtration; Healthcare Disposables; Dialysis; Endoscope Reprocessing; Therapeutic Filtration; and Specialty Packaging.
Water Purification and Filtration
This segment designs, develops, manufactures, sells, installs, and services water purification systems and accessories for dialysis and other specific healthcare applications, research laboratories and pharmaceutical, beverage and commercial industrial customers. These systems always start with potable city water and provide total purification solutions specific to its customers needs and site conditions, ranging from low-volume, reverse osmosis, and deionization systems to high-volume, purification systems. The company generally sells the equipment directly to its customers in the United States, Puerto Rico, and Canada and through various third-party distributors in international markets.
Purification systems can include combinations of proven treatment methods such as carbon filtration, which removes chlorine and dissolved organic contamination by adsorption; reverse osmosis (RO), which is a filtration process that forces liquid through non-porous or semi-porous membranes to remove particles, microorganisms and dissolved minerals and organics; ultra-filtration, which removes bacteria, viruses and other ultrafine impurities from water using a membrane similar in design to an RO membrane; deionization, which is an ion exchange platform that requires resin regeneration; and electro-deionization, which is a form of deionization that is based on the conductance of electrical charges.
Water Purification Equipment
The companys product line of water purification systems has been designed to produce biologically pure water targeted for use in the healthcare, life sciences, food and beverage, and commercial industrial markets. It has significant expertise in the design and manufacture of water treatment systems engineered to meet specific water requirements of the healthcare, life sciences and beverage industries. Such expertise includes Water for Hemodialysis and all grades of U.S. Pharmacopeia (USP) water, including USP Purified Water which is an FDA requirement for the labeling of purified bottled water. The company also packages the same technologies in industrial designs to serve the requirements for high purity water in the commercial industrial markets, such as boiler feedwater production or rinsewater production.
The companys Biolab equipment line includes systems that utilize either chemical or heat disinfection to sanitize the equipment. Its HX product line, introduced in 2007, provides heat disinfection of the entire water purification system and water distribution loop.
The Biolab equipment line of reverse osmosis (RO) machines includes various designs and sizes to meet its customers specific requirements. The companys standard line of equipment includes the 2200, 3300, 4400, 8400, RODI combination RO and electro-deionization system, and various heat disinfecting configurations. These product lines are complemented by the product lines acquired with the GE medical business, including the 23G, Zyzatech V and Z series, and the Millenium, the medical portable reverse osmosis unit.
The company also offers pretreatment equipment, lab water equipment, a range of service deionization tanks and specific equipment designed to support the life sciences and industrial markets, including peripheral equipment such as carts, bicarbonate and acid delivery systems with central and single mix distribution units, and concentrate systems with central concentrate holding tanks.
Service & Maintenance; Resin Regeneration
The company provides service and maintenance for water purification systems in the United States and Canada through eighteen regional offices (16 in the United States and 2 in Canada).
Filtration: The company offers a line of filters utilizing hollow fiber membrane technology. The filters, sold under the FiberFlo Capsule Filters and FiberFlo
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CANTEL MEDICAL CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CANTEL MEDICAL CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CANTEL MEDICAL CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CANTEL MEDICAL CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CANTEL MEDICAL CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Cantel Medical Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Cantel Medical Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Cantel Medical Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Cantel Medical Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Cantel Medical Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. CANTEL MEDICAL CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CANTEL MEDICAL CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CANTEL MEDICAL CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CANTEL MEDICAL CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CANTEL MEDICAL CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CANTEL MEDICAL CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Cantel Medical Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Cantel Medical Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Cantel Medical Corp. Major Shareholders
Cantel Medical Corp. History
Cantel Medical Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Cantel Medical Corp. Offices and Representations
Cantel Medical Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cantel Medical Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Cantel Medical Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Cantel Medical Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Statistics
Cantel Medical Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Cantel Medical Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Cantel Medical Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Cantel Medical Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Cantel Medical Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Cantel Medical Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Cantel Medical Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Cantel Medical Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?