- The report contains detailed information about Viral Genetics Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Viral Genetics Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Viral Genetics Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Viral Genetics Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Viral Genetics Inc. business.
About Viral Genetics Inc.
Viral Genetics, Inc., a development stage company, engages in the research and development of protein-based therapeutic and diagnostic products with applications in infectious disease, autoimmune conditions, and immunological deficiency.
The company engages in two primary areas of business, including the research and development of drugs and detection methods for diseases, including HIV/AIDS, Lyme Disease, Multiple Sclerosis, certain autoimmune diseases, and cancer using two platform technologies: Targeted Peptide Technology, and Metabolic Pathway Disruption technology. It also engages in licensing and provision of consulting services to optimize drugs developed by other companies, including commercialized drugs and drugs still under development, leveraging its proprietary knowledge concerning how to optimize or improve peptides.
The company develops its products based on thymus nuclear protein (TNP). Its primary products include VGV-X, for the treatment of HIV infection and AIDS. It holds worldwide rights to these patents and patent applications in the fields of use of HIV/AIDS, Hepatitis C, Herpes, Multiple Sclerosis, and Diabetes. Further, the company holds option rights to expand its field of use on these patents and patent applications to include the treatment and detection of diabetes, scleroderma, lupus, rheumatoid arthritis, graves disease, addisons disease, ankylosing spondylitis, hashimotos disease, myasthenia gravis, macular degeneration, lung cancer, breast cancer, pancreatic cancer, liver cancer, brain cancer, leukemia, lymphoma, melanoma, sepsis, west nile disease, malaria, tuberculosis, varicella zoster virus, flu virus, cytomegalovirus, epstein-barr virus/mononucleosis, and chronic disorders caused by infectious organisms. The company also engages in the development of metabolic pathway disruption products.
In 2009, the company acquired Carcinotek, Inc., a California Corporation, through which it acquired the rights to use TNP technology.
White Label Generics, Inc.
In 2008, the company acquired 49% of White Label Generics, Inc., a California corporation engaged in the design and sale of nutritional supplements for individuals with HIV.
V Clip Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
In 2007, the company and its subsidiary, V-Clip Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a California corporation (V-Clip), entered into a series of agreements with the Regents of The University of Colorado; an affiliate of the University University License Equity Holdings, Inc.; and Dr. Karen Newell, pertaining to the grant of an exclusive license of certain patent and patent application rights owned by the University, an investment by ULEHI in V-Clip, and a consulting arrangement with Newell.
Pursuant to the license agreement by and between the University, V-Clip, and the company, the University granted to V-Clip an worldwide license to certain know-how and patented technology relating to the diagnosis and treatment of HIV, AIDS, Hepatitis C, and Herpes.
In 2008, the company acquired the remaining 56% of V-Clip.
Viral Genetics Inc. partnered with Scott and White Hospital and Clinic to develop clinical trial focused on Metabolic Disruption in Cancer patients. Trials are being organized for a new therapeutic approach to treating cancer, under exclusive license by Viral Genetics Inc.
Viral Genetics, Inc. was founded in 1995.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. VIRAL GENETICS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. VIRAL GENETICS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. VIRAL GENETICS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. VIRAL GENETICS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. VIRAL GENETICS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Viral Genetics Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Viral Genetics Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Viral Genetics Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Viral Genetics Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Viral Genetics Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. VIRAL GENETICS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. VIRAL GENETICS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. VIRAL GENETICS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. VIRAL GENETICS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. VIRAL GENETICS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. VIRAL GENETICS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Viral Genetics Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Viral Genetics Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Viral Genetics Inc. Major Shareholders
Viral Genetics Inc. History
Viral Genetics Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Viral Genetics Inc. Offices and Representations
Viral Genetics Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Viral Genetics Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Viral Genetics Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Viral Genetics Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
Viral Genetics Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Viral Genetics Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Viral Genetics Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Viral Genetics Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Viral Genetics Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Viral Genetics Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Viral Genetics Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Viral Genetics Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?