- The report contains detailed information about Interleukin Genetics Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Interleukin Genetics Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Interleukin Genetics Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Interleukin Genetics Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Interleukin Genetics Inc. business.
About Interleukin Genetics Inc.
Interleukin Genetics, Inc. focuses on developing, acquiring, and commercializing personalized health products that can help individuals improve and maintain their health through preventive measures. The company uses functional genomics to help in the development of risk assessment tests based on the genetic variations in people.
Inherent Health Brand of Genetic Tests
The company has an agreement with Alticor Inc. whereby Alticors license to its technology became non-exclusive. The agreement allows Interleukin Genetics to have ownership of all inventions relating to genetic tests arising from research programs between the companies.
In 2009, the company created and launched its own brand of genetic test products under the Inherent Health brand name, which consists of various genetic tests products. Its development programs focus on commercializing its weight management and periodontal genetic risk assessment tests.
Medical Genetic Tests: PST Periodontal Genetic Susceptibility Test The PST Genetic Test analyzes two Interleukin-1 (IL1) genes for variations that identify an individuals predisposition for over-expression of inflammation and risk for periodontal disease. The test is sold through a licensing agreement with OralDNA Labs, Inc., a Quest Diagnostics company.
Gensona Genetic Tests
The company has research agreements with Alticor to develop certain genetic tests, which Alticors IBOs marketed to consumers through its channel under their Gensona brand. In 2009, Amway Global discontinued sale of the Gensona brand in the United States.
Genetic Test Product Pipeline
The company focuses on genetic test development efforts on various programs, including Obesity Management Genetic Test North America populations; Medical channel; Osteoarthritis Genetic Test North America populations; Medical channel; Periodontal Disease Genetic Test (version 2.0) North America and International populations; Medical and Dental channel; and other consumer focused genetic tests.
Partnerships with Academic Researchers
The company has research collaborations with Stanford University, University of Sheffield (UK), Tufts University, New York University, Harvard University, the Mayo Clinic, California Pacific Medical Center, Boston University, the University of Arkansas, Tongji Medical College (China), University of North Carolina, and Yonsei University (Korea).
The company has entered into research collaboration with Access Business Group International LLC (ABG), a subsidiary of Alticor Inc. The research agreement encompasses four primary areas; osteoporosis, cardiovascular disease, nutrigenomics, and dermagenomics.
In 2009, the company entered into a licensing agreement with LABEC Pharma, S.L. to market and sell Heart Health genetic test throughout Spain and Portugal.
In 2009, the company sold its business and assets of the Alan James Group, LLC subsidiary, which provides products and services in the consumer healthcare marketplace.
Interleukin Genetics, Inc. was founded in 1986.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. INTERLEUKIN GENETICS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. INTERLEUKIN GENETICS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. INTERLEUKIN GENETICS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. INTERLEUKIN GENETICS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. INTERLEUKIN GENETICS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Interleukin Genetics Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Interleukin Genetics Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Interleukin Genetics Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Interleukin Genetics Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Interleukin Genetics Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. INTERLEUKIN GENETICS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. INTERLEUKIN GENETICS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. INTERLEUKIN GENETICS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. INTERLEUKIN GENETICS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. INTERLEUKIN GENETICS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. INTERLEUKIN GENETICS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Interleukin Genetics Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Interleukin Genetics Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Interleukin Genetics Inc. Major Shareholders
Interleukin Genetics Inc. History
Interleukin Genetics Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Interleukin Genetics Inc. Offices and Representations
Interleukin Genetics Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Interleukin Genetics Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Interleukin Genetics Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Interleukin Genetics Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
Interleukin Genetics Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Interleukin Genetics Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Interleukin Genetics Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Interleukin Genetics Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Interleukin Genetics Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Interleukin Genetics Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Interleukin Genetics Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Interleukin Genetics Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?