- The report contains detailed information about Swing Media Technology Group Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Swing Media Technology Group Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Swing Media Technology Group Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Swing Media Technology Group Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Swing Media Technology Group Ltd. business.
About Swing Media Technology Group Ltd.
Swing Media Technology Group Limited, an investment holding company, engages in the manufacture and trading of data storage products, including compact discs (CDs) and digital versatile discs (DVDs). Its products include CD-Rs, DVD-Rs, video cassette housing, audio cassette housing, music CD, video CD, DVD, business card CD, irregularly-shaped CD, CD jewel box, Norelco box, and library cases. The company also owns copyright licenses of certain television serials and movies for producing VCD to the People's Republic of China market. In addition, it engages in the trading of plastic resins and packing materials, and multimedia equipment and related products; the manufacture and sale of optical mouse and other computer peripherals; and the leasing of machinery. Swing Media Technology Group has operations in the Peoples Republic of China, Europe, the United States, and other Asian countries. The company was founded in 1986 and is headquartered in Tsuen Wan, Hong Kong.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SWING MEDIA TECHNOLOGY GROUP LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SWING MEDIA TECHNOLOGY GROUP LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SWING MEDIA TECHNOLOGY GROUP LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SWING MEDIA TECHNOLOGY GROUP LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SWING MEDIA TECHNOLOGY GROUP LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Swing Media Technology Group Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Swing Media Technology Group Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Swing Media Technology Group Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Swing Media Technology Group Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Packaging and Containers Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Swing Media Technology Group Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. SWING MEDIA TECHNOLOGY GROUP LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SWING MEDIA TECHNOLOGY GROUP LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SWING MEDIA TECHNOLOGY GROUP LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. HONG KONG PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SWING MEDIA TECHNOLOGY GROUP LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SWING MEDIA TECHNOLOGY GROUP LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SWING MEDIA TECHNOLOGY GROUP LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Swing Media Technology Group Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Swing Media Technology Group Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Swing Media Technology Group Ltd. Major Shareholders
Swing Media Technology Group Ltd. History
Swing Media Technology Group Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Swing Media Technology Group Ltd. Offices and Representations
Swing Media Technology Group Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Swing Media Technology Group Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Swing Media Technology Group Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Swing Media Technology Group Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Packaging and Containers Industry Statistics
Swing Media Technology Group Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Swing Media Technology Group Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Swing Media Technology Group Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Swing Media Technology Group Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Swing Media Technology Group Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Swing Media Technology Group Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Swing Media Technology Group Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Swing Media Technology Group Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?