- The report contains detailed information about Brightstar Information Technology Group, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Brightstar Information Technology Group, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Brightstar Information Technology Group, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Brightstar Information Technology Group, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Brightstar Information Technology Group, Inc. business.
About Brightstar Information Technology Group, Inc.
BrightStar Information Technology Group, Inc. provides information technology services for its customers in the United States. It also provides software support and training services to major corporations. The company is a subsidiary of Stellar McKim LLC.
In April 2006, the company completed the acquisition of all of the assets and business of Neulogic Media, LLC, an Ohio-based company (Neulogic). Prior to the acquisition, Neulogic was in the business of providing e-communication solutions and content management systems to clients in the not-for-profit sector. Neulogic's assets primarily consisted of intangible assets, including web-based software products and implementing services, such as the Neuance solution, that provides e-communication delivery ranging from secure intranets and extranets to a complete web presence (including targeted eMarketing), the intellectual and proprietary rights related thereto, and Neulogic's rights under contracts and license agreements with various community foundations.
Products and Services
For Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), the company implements and /or supports software from SAP, A.G., covering a range of business processes, including finance, human resources and payroll. The Company's ERP solutions are tailored to fit the specific needs of individual organizations, helping them to automate business processes across the enterprise through the creation of a single data environment that spans departments and job functions.
To help companies provide universal access to their information resources, the company also provides training and other consulting services related to Actuate software. Actuate, with whom the company is a gold level partner, provides organizations a platform for retrieving business information from corporate databases and delivering it as interactive web pages and Excel spreadsheets.
In the legacy systems area, BrightStar consultants support the Fiscal Intermediary Standard System (FISS) which is used to process claims under Medicare Part A. The Company provides these services as a subcontractor, approved by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), to one of the Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS) companies who is the prime contractor on the FISS maintainer contract with CMS.
Sales and Marketing
The company markets its products to mid-sized to large organizations, which have a need for consulting services to improve their use of enterprise applications and access to management information. The Company has service-delivery locations throughout the United States, including Arizona, Arkansas, California, Florida, and Oregon.
The company's major customer is Pinnacle Business Solutions, Inc.
The company primarily competes with Accenture.
BrightStar Information Technology Group, Inc was founded in 1997.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. BRIGHTSTAR INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY GROUP, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. BRIGHTSTAR INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY GROUP, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. BRIGHTSTAR INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY GROUP, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. BRIGHTSTAR INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY GROUP, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. BRIGHTSTAR INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY GROUP, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Brightstar Information Technology Group, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Brightstar Information Technology Group, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Brightstar Information Technology Group, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Brightstar Information Technology Group, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Brightstar Information Technology Group, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. BRIGHTSTAR INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY GROUP, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. BRIGHTSTAR INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY GROUP, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. BRIGHTSTAR INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY GROUP, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. BRIGHTSTAR INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY GROUP, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. BRIGHTSTAR INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY GROUP, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. BRIGHTSTAR INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY GROUP, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Brightstar Information Technology Group, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Brightstar Information Technology Group, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Brightstar Information Technology Group, Inc. Major Shareholders
Brightstar Information Technology Group, Inc. History
Brightstar Information Technology Group, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Brightstar Information Technology Group, Inc. Offices and Representations
Brightstar Information Technology Group, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Brightstar Information Technology Group, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Brightstar Information Technology Group, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Brightstar Information Technology Group, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Brightstar Information Technology Group, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Brightstar Information Technology Group, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Brightstar Information Technology Group, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Brightstar Information Technology Group, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Brightstar Information Technology Group, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Brightstar Information Technology Group, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Brightstar Information Technology Group, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Brightstar Information Technology Group, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?