- The report contains detailed information about Destiny Media Technologies Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Destiny Media Technologies Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Destiny Media Technologies Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Destiny Media Technologies Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Destiny Media Technologies Inc. business.
About Destiny Media Technologies Inc.
Destiny Media Technologies Inc., through its subsidiary, Destiny Software Productions Inc., develops and markets services, which enable the distribution of digital media content over the Internet. The company services are based around proprietary security, watermarking, and playerless streaming media technologies.
The company offerings include the Play MPE secure distribution network, which the recording industry uses to distribute new pre-release music, and the Clipstream instant play streaming media solutions.
The companys Play MPE is a digital delivery service for securely moving broadcast quality audio, video, images, promotional information, and other digital content securely through the Internet. The system is marketed to the recording industry, for transferring pre-release broadcast quality music, radio shows, and music videos to trusted recipients, such as radio stations, media reviewers, VIPs, DJs, film and TV personnel, sports stadiums, and retailers. Approximately 1,000 record labels, including 4 major labels (Universal Music Group, Warner Music Group, EMI, and Sony), are using Play MPE to deliver their content to radio.
The companys Clipstream software suite enables audio or video content to be streamed, so that the media plays instantly and automatically when the user initiates playback.
Clipstream Licensing: The company sells self serve Internet radio (http://www.pirateradio.com), streaming audio (http://www.clipstreamaudio.com), and live video (http://live.clipstream.com) through an automated credit card system. It also licenses other Clipstream technologies through direct sales efforts through http://www.clipstream.com and other sites.
IPTV: The company has developed technology (http://tv.clipstream.com) that enables users to remotely access their own video or TV signal through any Web browser without installing player software.
HD Internet Radio: The company has developed a Internet radio service, which enables radio stations to embed their own on air signal into their corporate website without hiring media consultants and installing high speed connections and streaming servers into their own offices.
Cloud Offering: Users can create audio content by dialing in through a traditional telephone, so meetings, and other audio content would be automatically converted into streaming media. Users can choose templates to organize assets into Web pages or emails or they can simply embed assets to appear to be served from their own corporate Websites even though the content is originating on its servers. The system has various features, including sophisticated email list management for staying in contact with customers.
The company has entered into various strategic alliances to ensure that Play MPE is an integrated part of the music industry. These include Allaccess.com, the US industry news site; Milkman-unlimited.com, the Canadian music industry job site; Shooting Star pictures, its distributor in Australia and New Zealand; and RCS (http://www.rcsworks.com) is launching a Play MPE powered site branded as Musicpoint, which would provide instant access to approximately 9,000 customers across its product lines, RCS is the supplier of radio automation and scheduling software, marketed under the brands Selector, GSelector, and NexGen Digital.
Clipstream: The companys principal competitor for Clipstream is Adobe Flash. It also competes with Apple, Real Networks, and Microsoft.
Destiny Media Technologies Inc. was founded in 1991.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. DESTINY MEDIA TECHNOLOGIES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. DESTINY MEDIA TECHNOLOGIES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. DESTINY MEDIA TECHNOLOGIES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. DESTINY MEDIA TECHNOLOGIES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. DESTINY MEDIA TECHNOLOGIES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Destiny Media Technologies Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Destiny Media Technologies Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Destiny Media Technologies Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Destiny Media Technologies Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Destiny Media Technologies Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. DESTINY MEDIA TECHNOLOGIES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. DESTINY MEDIA TECHNOLOGIES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. DESTINY MEDIA TECHNOLOGIES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. DESTINY MEDIA TECHNOLOGIES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. DESTINY MEDIA TECHNOLOGIES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. DESTINY MEDIA TECHNOLOGIES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Destiny Media Technologies Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Destiny Media Technologies Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Destiny Media Technologies Inc. Major Shareholders
Destiny Media Technologies Inc. History
Destiny Media Technologies Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Destiny Media Technologies Inc. Offices and Representations
Destiny Media Technologies Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Destiny Media Technologies Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Destiny Media Technologies Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Destiny Media Technologies Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Destiny Media Technologies Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Destiny Media Technologies Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Destiny Media Technologies Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Destiny Media Technologies Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Destiny Media Technologies Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Destiny Media Technologies Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Destiny Media Technologies Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Destiny Media Technologies Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?