- The report contains detailed information about DMX Technologies Group Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for DMX Technologies Group Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The DMX Technologies Group Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes DMX Technologies Group Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of DMX Technologies Group Ltd. business.
About DMX Technologies Group Ltd.
DMX Technologies Group Limited, an investment holding company, engages in the provision, installation, consultation, and support of broadband Internet equipment, and network security software and services. The company also designs, implements, and delivers business software system architecture. It specializes in providing integrated IT solutions to enable telecom operators, cable TV operators, mobile operators, media corporations, and enterprises to deliver enhanced services to the end-users. The company provides digital media solutions, digital infrastructure solutions, and managed services to service providers and enterprises for the delivery of voice, video, and data communications. In addition, it develops multimedia software for digital and interactive TV services comprising video on demand, pause live TV, and persona video recording. Further, the company involves in trading broadband Internet equipment and network security software; and the provision of content services. It has operations in the Asia Pacific region, including Greater China, Indonesia, India, Korea, Malaysia, and Singapore. The company was founded in 1999 and is headquartered in Quarry Bay, Hong Kong. DMX Technologies Group Limited is a subsidiary of KDDI Corporation.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. DMX TECHNOLOGIES GROUP LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. DMX TECHNOLOGIES GROUP LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. DMX TECHNOLOGIES GROUP LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. DMX TECHNOLOGIES GROUP LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. DMX TECHNOLOGIES GROUP LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. DMX Technologies Group Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of DMX Technologies Group Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of DMX Technologies Group Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. DMX Technologies Group Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. DMX Technologies Group Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. DMX TECHNOLOGIES GROUP LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. DMX TECHNOLOGIES GROUP LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. DMX TECHNOLOGIES GROUP LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. HONG KONG PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. DMX TECHNOLOGIES GROUP LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. DMX TECHNOLOGIES GROUP LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. DMX TECHNOLOGIES GROUP LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
DMX Technologies Group Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
DMX Technologies Group Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
DMX Technologies Group Ltd. Major Shareholders
DMX Technologies Group Ltd. History
DMX Technologies Group Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
DMX Technologies Group Ltd. Offices and Representations
DMX Technologies Group Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
DMX Technologies Group Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
DMX Technologies Group Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
DMX Technologies Group Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
DMX Technologies Group Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
DMX Technologies Group Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
DMX Technologies Group Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
DMX Technologies Group Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
DMX Technologies Group Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
DMX Technologies Group Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
DMX Technologies Group Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
DMX Technologies Group Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?