- The report contains detailed information about Micro Imaging Technology, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Micro Imaging Technology, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Micro Imaging Technology, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Micro Imaging Technology, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Micro Imaging Technology, Inc. business.
About Micro Imaging Technology, Inc.
Micro Imaging Technology, Inc., a development stage company, engages in the development of fluid monitoring systems for water monitoring, food processing, and clinical applications.
The company holds patent and intellectual property rights for laser-based micro imaging technology (MIT). The company is developing MIT systems for use in applications in food inspection, clinical applications, and water testing. It principally focuses on developing and marketing MIT systems for food inspection.
The company develops a non-biologically based system utilizing both proprietary hardware and software to determine the specific specie of an unknown microbe present in a fluid with a statistical probability. It analyzes a sample presented to it and compares its characteristics to a library of known microbe characteristics on file.
The company, using its system, focuses on detecting particulate materials, such as parasites and other organisms, including bacteria and spores; detection of soluble substances, such as mutagens, carcinogens, and metabolic poisons; and detection and monitoring of parasites, primarily Cryptosporidium and Giardia1 in drinking water sources and the pathogenic microbes E. coli, Listeria, Salmonella, Pseudomonas, Staphylococcus, and Streptococcus. The company is also in the process of identifying the following pathogens: Klebsiella, Proteus, Shigella, and subspecies of each.
The companys potential customers for a water monitoring system include local water utilities, both private and municipal; state water utilities and water quality and health agencies; federal government agencies, such as EPA, DoD, DoE, and CDC; wastewater treatment plants; and ground water and well users.
The company was founded in 1979. It was formerly known as HOH Water Technology Corporation and changed its name to Electropure, Inc. in 1996. Further, it changed its name to Micro Imaging Technology, Inc. in 2005.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MICRO IMAGING TECHNOLOGY, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MICRO IMAGING TECHNOLOGY, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MICRO IMAGING TECHNOLOGY, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MICRO IMAGING TECHNOLOGY, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MICRO IMAGING TECHNOLOGY, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Micro Imaging Technology, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Micro Imaging Technology, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Micro Imaging Technology, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Micro Imaging Technology, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Heavy Machinery Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Micro Imaging Technology, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. MICRO IMAGING TECHNOLOGY, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MICRO IMAGING TECHNOLOGY, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MICRO IMAGING TECHNOLOGY, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MICRO IMAGING TECHNOLOGY, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MICRO IMAGING TECHNOLOGY, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MICRO IMAGING TECHNOLOGY, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Micro Imaging Technology, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Micro Imaging Technology, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Micro Imaging Technology, Inc. Major Shareholders
Micro Imaging Technology, Inc. History
Micro Imaging Technology, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Micro Imaging Technology, Inc. Offices and Representations
Micro Imaging Technology, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Micro Imaging Technology, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Micro Imaging Technology, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Micro Imaging Technology, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Heavy Machinery Industry Statistics
Micro Imaging Technology, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Micro Imaging Technology, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Micro Imaging Technology, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Micro Imaging Technology, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Micro Imaging Technology, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Micro Imaging Technology, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Micro Imaging Technology, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Micro Imaging Technology, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?