- The report contains detailed information about Commercial Vehicle Group Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Commercial Vehicle Group Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Commercial Vehicle Group Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Commercial Vehicle Group Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Commercial Vehicle Group Inc. business.
About Commercial Vehicle Group Inc.
Commercial Vehicle Group, Inc. supplies integrated system solutions for the commercial vehicle market, including the heavy-duty truck market, the construction and agriculture markets, and the specialty and military transportation markets.
The companys products include static and suspension seat systems, electronic wire harness assemblies, controls and switches, cab structures and components, interior trim systems (including instrument panels, door panels, headliners, cabinetry, and floor systems), mirrors, and wiper systems specifically designed for applications in commercial vehicles.
The company offers original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) a range of products and system solutions for various end market vehicle applications that include local and long-haul commercial truck, construction, bus, agricultural, military, end market industrial, marine, municipal, recreation, and specialty vehicle. A portion of its products are sold directly to OEMs as finished components, the company also supplies systems or subsystems, which are groups of component parts located throughout the vehicle that operate together to provide a specific vehicle function. Systems produced by the company include cab bodies, sleeper boxes, seating, trim, body panels, storage cabinets, floor covering, mirrors, windshield wipers, headliners, temperature measurement devices, and wire harnesses.
The company classifies its products into five general categories: seats and seating systems; electronic wire harnesses and panel assemblies; cab structures, sleeper boxes, body panels, and structural components; trim systems and components; and mirrors, wipers, and controls.
Seats and Seating Systems: The company designs, engineers, and produces seating systems primarily for heavy trucks in North America and for commercial vehicles used in the construction and agricultural industries through its European and Asian operations. The company offers a range of seats that include mechanical and air suspension seats, static seats and bus seats.
Heavy Truck Seats: The company produces seats and seating systems for heavy trucks primarily in its North American operations. Its heavy truck seating systems have a range of manual and power features, such as lumbar supports, cushion and back bolsters, and leg and thigh supports.
Construction and Other Commercial Vehicle Seats: The company produces seats and seating systems for commercial vehicles used in the global construction and agricultural, bus, military, commercial transport and municipal industries. The principal focus of these seating systems is durability. These seats are ergonomically designed for difficult working environments, to provide comfort and control throughout the range of seats and chairs.
Other Seating Products: The company also manufactures office seating products. Its office chairs are available in various colors and fabrics to suit different office environments, such as emergency services, call centers, receptions, studios, boardrooms, and general office.
Electronic Wire Harnesses and Panel Assemblies: The company produces a range of electronic wire harnesses and electrical distribution systems and related assemblies, as well as panel assemblies used in commercial vehicles and other equipment.
Electronic Wire Harnesses: The company offers a range of complex electronic wire harness assemblies that function as the primary current carrying devices used to provide electrical interconnections for gauges, lights, control functions, power circuits, and other electronic applications on a commercial vehicle. Its wire harnesses are highly customized to fit specific end-user requirements. The company provides its wire harnesses for various commercial vehicles, tactical vehicles, specialty trucks, automotive, and other specialty applications, including heavy construction and forestry machines and mining trucks.
Panel Assemblies: The company assembles integrated components, such as panel assemblies and cabinets for commercial vehicle OEMs and other heavy equipment manufacturers. The panels and cabinets the company assembles are installed in key locations on a vehicle or u
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. COMMERCIAL VEHICLE GROUP INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. COMMERCIAL VEHICLE GROUP INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. COMMERCIAL VEHICLE GROUP INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. COMMERCIAL VEHICLE GROUP INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. COMMERCIAL VEHICLE GROUP INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Commercial Vehicle Group Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Commercial Vehicle Group Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Commercial Vehicle Group Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Commercial Vehicle Group Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Heavy Machinery Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Commercial Vehicle Group Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. COMMERCIAL VEHICLE GROUP INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. COMMERCIAL VEHICLE GROUP INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. COMMERCIAL VEHICLE GROUP INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. COMMERCIAL VEHICLE GROUP INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. COMMERCIAL VEHICLE GROUP INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. COMMERCIAL VEHICLE GROUP INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Commercial Vehicle Group Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Commercial Vehicle Group Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Commercial Vehicle Group Inc. Major Shareholders
Commercial Vehicle Group Inc. History
Commercial Vehicle Group Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Commercial Vehicle Group Inc. Offices and Representations
Commercial Vehicle Group Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Commercial Vehicle Group Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Commercial Vehicle Group Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Commercial Vehicle Group Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Heavy Machinery Industry Statistics
Commercial Vehicle Group Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Commercial Vehicle Group Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Commercial Vehicle Group Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Commercial Vehicle Group Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Commercial Vehicle Group Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Commercial Vehicle Group Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Commercial Vehicle Group Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Commercial Vehicle Group Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?