- The report contains detailed information about Image Technology Laboratories Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Image Technology Laboratories Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Image Technology Laboratories Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Image Technology Laboratories Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Image Technology Laboratories Inc. business.
About Image Technology Laboratories Inc.
Image Technology Laboratories, Inc. provides medical image and information management solutions for the healthcare information technology market in the United States. The company is a systems integrator that provides a solution of hardware, software and service to the customer for their product.
The companys principal product is WarpSpeed software system. WarpSpeed is a Radiology Information System/Picture Archiving and Communications System know as RIS/PACS, for use in the management of patient information and the processing/storage of medical images by hospitals and diagnostic imaging centers. The RIS portion of the system inputs and stores patient demographics, scheduling information, insurance data, and the billing records required to service patients visit.
The RIS system also manages the analysis reports generated by the radiologist resulting from reviewing the patient's image data. The PACS portion of the system acquires and stores diagnostic images in standard DICOM (Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine) digital format from imaging equipment (called modality in the health industry), such as Computerized Tomography (CAT scan), Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Ultrasound, Nuclear Imaging, Digital Fluoroscopy, Computed Radiography, Digital Mammography, Digital Radiography, Positron Emission Tomography (PET), etc, called a study.
Through the single database, the components of the RIS system and the components of the PACS system would share data and provide a single source of information about a patient anywhere in the study process. This includes patient exam scheduling, patient demographics, insurance, imaging, statistics, mammography (BIRADS) reporting, diagnostic reports and billing records. The WarpSpeed system also allows the sending of data via integrated e-mail or fax or storing it on a patient CD.
The WarpSpeed system consists of the companys application software running on commercially available computer hardware, operating systems and database. The modular design of the software allows the customer to have a WarpSpeed solution consisting of any size - from a single computer to a distributed system with separate computers handling the database, distributed file system storage, server components, such as the Workflow Manager, Report Distribution Manager, Schedule Server and Background Transfer Service, and the client components, such as the Radiologist Display Workstation, the Modality Workstations, the Stenography Workstation and the Administrative Workstation.
The WarpSpeed system provides a monolithic solution to the administrative (RIS) and imaging (PACS) aspects of radiology services. WarpSpeed automates a hospital's radiology department or be the primary patient and image management system for radiology diagnostic imaging center. In a hospital environment, WarpSpeed has been designed to interface with hospital information systems so that a patient's clinical data would be integrated with diagnostics images for image interpretation and diagnosis.
The company is marketing its WarpSpeed system in hospitals with approximately 400 beds and freestanding radiology imaging centers.
The company has signed a multi-year contract with Park Avenue Associates in Radiology PC., Binghamton NY, for the installation of its solution in a multi-site environment. This installation required the deployment of hardware and software in four physically separate locations interconnected with microwave links, fiber-optic cable, and a traditional LAN. The interconnections also include the use of secure, encrypted tunnels via the Internet (VPN's).
In 2004, the company closed a five-year contract for the WarpSpeed system with St. Anthony Community Hospital, Warwick, NY. St. Anthony is a member of Bon Secours Charity Health System, which owns and operates 32 health care facilities. The company expanded its installation to an off-campus Women's Center in May 2005, for digital mammography and ultrasound, and again in November 2005 at the hospital with the installation of Computed Radiography (CR) modalities as St. Anthony Community Hospital became essentially film-less. The company's installation at St. Anthony Community Hospital also includes a hot-standby server.
In March 2005, the company signed a contract for the sale of two of its WarpSpeed RIS/PACS systems to InMed Diagnostic Services of Massachusetts, LLC at multi-modality imaging centers specializing in women's health care spread across three sites, and one WarpSpeed system to InMed Diagnostics Services of South Carolina, LLC in Columbia. The Columbia, South Carolina site is the major imaging center of the InMed affiliates.
The company competes with some of the RIS/PACS vendors, which include GE Medical Systems, Agfa, Siemens Medical Solutions, Philips Medical Systems and Kodak Health Imaging.
Image Technology Laboratories, Inc. was founded in 1997.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. IMAGE TECHNOLOGY LABORATORIES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. IMAGE TECHNOLOGY LABORATORIES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. IMAGE TECHNOLOGY LABORATORIES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. IMAGE TECHNOLOGY LABORATORIES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. IMAGE TECHNOLOGY LABORATORIES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Image Technology Laboratories Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Image Technology Laboratories Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Image Technology Laboratories Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Image Technology Laboratories Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Image Technology Laboratories Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. IMAGE TECHNOLOGY LABORATORIES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. IMAGE TECHNOLOGY LABORATORIES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. IMAGE TECHNOLOGY LABORATORIES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. IMAGE TECHNOLOGY LABORATORIES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. IMAGE TECHNOLOGY LABORATORIES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. IMAGE TECHNOLOGY LABORATORIES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Image Technology Laboratories Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Image Technology Laboratories Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Image Technology Laboratories Inc. Major Shareholders
Image Technology Laboratories Inc. History
Image Technology Laboratories Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Image Technology Laboratories Inc. Offices and Representations
Image Technology Laboratories Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Image Technology Laboratories Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Image Technology Laboratories Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Image Technology Laboratories Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Image Technology Laboratories Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Image Technology Laboratories Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Image Technology Laboratories Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Image Technology Laboratories Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Image Technology Laboratories Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Image Technology Laboratories Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Image Technology Laboratories Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Image Technology Laboratories Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?