- The report contains detailed information about Medina International Holdings, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Medina International Holdings, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Medina International Holdings, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Medina International Holdings, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Medina International Holdings, Inc. business.
About Medina International Holdings, Inc.
Medina International Holdings, Inc. manufactures commercial and recreational watercrafts under its wholly owned subsidiaries, Medina Marine and Harbor Guard Boats. The companys commercial products are utilized by fire, search & rescue, patrol, emergency, military and defense departments, while the recreational products are targeted towards leisure and sports inclined individuals.
Commercial Boats - The company has eight commercial watercraft models, ranging from 12' to 37' in length.
12' Interceptor (Rescue Only) - With a patented V-hull, the 12' rescue boat is designed to keep quick-response in mind while serving to protect the waterways. With a jet engine, this watercraft can reach speed of up to 50 mph. In addition, its 12' rescue boat can pick-up speed from a standstill and can be stopped from high power movement. This light-weight vessel can accommodate up to 4 people at a time, including multiple containment area for patients.
15' Interceptor (Rescue and Fire Rescue) - With a patented V-hull, the 15' rescue boat is designed to keep quick-response in mind while serving to protect the waterways. With a jet engine, this watercraft can reach speed of up to 50 mph. This light-weight vessel can accommodate up to 6 people at a time, including multiple containment area for patients.
The 15' Fire Rescue model offers a patented water pump, draws water from underneath the boat and sprays at 750 GPM.
21' Rescue and Fire Rescue- The company is in the process of completing a prototype model of the 21' Fire Rescue model for testing. The companys 21' rescue model comes with five medical compartments, storage space for spine boards, and dive area in the front and back of the watercrafts. The company's 21' Fire Rescue model offers water pump draws water from underneath the boat and sprays at 750 GPM.
The Firehawk Defender is a quick response solution, designed and built to save lives in marine emergencies and security situations. These watercrafts have hulls with dual closed cell foam filled cavities and self bailing deck. Firehawk Model comes in 18', 24'/26', 28', 30'and 37' in length.
Firehawk Defender 18 - Dual 7' collapsible dive platform doors. These doors are manually controlled. The doors (foam filled) float on the waterline when completely lowered providing multiple patient access in a rescue situation. These doors also provide a flat waterline platform for dive exercises and rescue basket area for helicopter attachment and removal.
The Outboard Firehawk (Fire model) also provides a 1200 GPM fire pump and bow mounted monitor for fire suppression (water and foam) and pump out capabilities. The below deck fire pump is directly plumbed through the keel (Patented). The pump is always primed and can supply water with a turn of a key for the fire pump engine.
The Twin Jet Drive Firehawk allows water to be diverted from one of the jet drives to provide 1200 GPM. The deck is also self bailing with the open transom and side dive door design allowing water to escape from the deck quickly.
Firehawk Defender 24'/26' - Dual 8' collapsible dive platform doors: These doors are hydraulically controlled from the drivers' helm with a manual override. The doors (foam filled) float on the waterline when completely lowered providing multiple patient access in a rescue situation. These doors also provide a flat waterline platform for dive exercises and rescue basket area for easier helicopter attachment and removal.
The FIREHAWK (Fire model) also provides a 1200 GPM Hale fire pump and bow mounted Elkhart monitor for fire suppression (water and foam) and pump out capabilities. The below deck fire pump is directly plumbed through the keel (Patented). The pump is always primed and can supply water with a turn of a key for the fire pump engine.
The Twin Jet Drive Firehawk can utilize one of the jet drives to divert water for fire suppression. This system also provides 1200 GPM. The deck is also self bailing with the open transom design and with the side dive doors allowing water to escape from the deck.
Firehawk Defender 28 - Dual 8' collapsible dive platform doors. These doors are hydraulically
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MEDINA INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MEDINA INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MEDINA INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MEDINA INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MEDINA INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Medina International Holdings, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Medina International Holdings, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Medina International Holdings, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Medina International Holdings, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Automobiles Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Medina International Holdings, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. MEDINA INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MEDINA INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MEDINA INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MEDINA INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MEDINA INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MEDINA INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Medina International Holdings, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Medina International Holdings, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Medina International Holdings, Inc. Major Shareholders
Medina International Holdings, Inc. History
Medina International Holdings, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Medina International Holdings, Inc. Offices and Representations
Medina International Holdings, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Medina International Holdings, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Medina International Holdings, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Medina International Holdings, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Automobiles Industry Statistics
Medina International Holdings, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Medina International Holdings, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Medina International Holdings, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Medina International Holdings, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Medina International Holdings, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Medina International Holdings, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Medina International Holdings, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Medina International Holdings, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?